What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

packerfan79

Veteran
People give away clones and dont even recognize the weed after someone else finishes growing it out all the time lol.

Like the red hot chili peppers song californication says "Gettin high on Information".

Its been snowing here in Wa for like the last week, got another ft of snow just last night lol.

This was on 2/5 at sunrise

View Image]

Today:

View Image

Beautiful. We were supposed to get some snow, but only got freaking cold. I was hoping for a snow day with my 3 munchkins, :cry:. It was not to be.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
People give away clones and dont even recognize the weed after someone else finishes growing it out all the time lol.

This is so true. Waxi gave me the Cherry Pie cut. I grew it and gave some of the bud back to him. He said it was different than what he got from it and his buddies.

Maybe he can chime in with the differences.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Environment effects which traits are expressed (the phenotype) from the same genotype (dna/clone), Light source and feed play a major role.

About the only thing in our room that are the same other than the clone was coco. Different nutes, different types of light, different RH, different temps, ect.

Aspenou812

Veteran

Like the red hot chili peppers song californication says "Gettin high on Information".

Its been snowing here in Wa for like the last week, got another ft of snow just last night lol.

This was on 2/5 at sunrise

View Image]

Today:

View Image

Ouch... We dont do cold.... 78 sunny and perfect day winds out of the south@ 12 knots... Oh yeah had to work on those tan lines for summer....

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Well I have a fever right now and we had a -2 wind chill just before dark about 3 hours ago. But all is good I have 4 blankets on plus a sheet.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Well I have a fever right now and we had a -2 wind chill just before dark about 3 hours ago. But all is good I have 4 blankets on plus a sheet.

Not to mention all that back hair full of twigs and leaves... No wonder your hot...
Hope you get better soon you know your awesome...

Aspenou812

Veteran
Missouri is the only place ive lived that hit below zero in winter, and then ~110 and 100% humidity in the summer, flash floods from rain all kinds of weather extremes really haha.

Whats your average cold season low usually like where your at Aspen?

It drops below zero maybe 15 nights outof the year... That's winter the rest of the year its Hot really hot.... Damper than a shower and we have every bug in the country in spades.... Bio Slime also loves it here.....

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
It drops below zero maybe 15 nights outof the year... That's winter the rest of the year its Hot really hot.... Damper than a shower and we have every bug in the country in spades.... Bio Slime also loves it here.....

You mean it drops below freezing 15 nights a year :biggrin:

I haven't been in below zero temps in about 30 years but theres a BIG difference between freezing and below zero.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Things are starting to pick up... Everything is greening up and praying.... That's what I like to see.... Everything I have is in veg... Not long now.. And ill have elbows popping out all over the dang place...

Aspenou812

Veteran
Its look in good... Gotta run get some coco... And be ready to pot up a bunch of plants... Getting 15 more ready for the flower room...

Aspenou812

Veteran
So have y'all sat back and watched your stars align.... I have a very good feeling now about this run... Blue Berry, Fire Storm and Bruse Banner 3.... And I'm looking for a solid 5.5 lbs....

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I haven't had a complete dream un of blue berry yet but from what she is showing me so far she will yield the best in that bunch.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Aspen have you ran the blueberry before??? Ive got a real nice blueberry cut Ive been running for a while myself... Great yield and smell Frosts up nicely.

Copperfield

I’m hoping to get a good keeper out of the bbs I have started as well... the dj shorts has always been a good one.... which one are u running aspen??