What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Aspenou812

Veteran
So today my system used about 10 gallons of solution, isn't that a bit much? what do yall think? should i cut back the feeds some? if so should i increase the intervals between waterings or reduce the time the pump is on?

My thinking is since the pots stay damp all the time, runoff occurs moments after the pump turns on, so i think i should reduce the time the pump is on.

who knows it may be just about right but that feels like it's a little heavy on the feeds.

I stayed late at work today and i missed seeing the plants.... god i feel so guilty...... Maybe i'm slacking off a bit too much! Damn no more overtime for me i guess, i mean i have to see them every day

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Less on time if you want to keep doing the amount of feeds you're doing now, or yeah not as many feeds til they start drinking more.

RB56

Veteran
I stayed late at work today and i missed seeing the plants.... god i feel so guilty...... Maybe i'm slacking off a bit too much! Damn no more overtime for me i guess, i mean i have to see them every day
Get a green LED headlamp.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Man i'm having a bad night guys.... i've lost my BONG seriously... how the hell do you lose a bong? I looked all over my house all over my shop..... it kinda stands out 20" tall GRAV LABS with a funky inline ash catcher and full of black bong stones in the bottom.... fuck me im at a total loss! I think the bowl was full. 3 hours and we cant find the damn thing..... two of my girlfriends were helping me look... anywho.... looks like i gotta fire up the steamroller and give this some thought......... Maybe i should offer a reward..... put up posters something.... That bong has been good to me now i'm going to worry about it till i find it.......... Shit!

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
When you finally find the bong then you're probably OK to smoke again :biggrin: sounds like you outdid yourself the first time.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that's the funny thing... i only have about 4.5 gallons of wastewater to dump tonight

4.5 gallons of waste water on one days feed is ALOT !!!! i'm lucky if i get 4 gallons from 4 trays lol

cut back your feed times girl ! no need to waste all them nutes !

Aspenou812

Veteran
4.5 gallons of waste water on one days feed is ALOT !!!! i'm lucky if i get 4 gallons from 4 trays lol

cut back your feed times girl ! no need to waste all them nutes !

I know right.. I thought the titan was set to 10 seconds. i may have bumped it when i plugged it in. I'll have to wait till tommorow night, lights are off now. I thought that was a lot of runoff. i only used a fraction of that when i was in vege and then i had maybe a gallon if i was lucky. I had to bump the knob on the timer and didn't notice! there so touchy, i wish they had clicks or bumps when ya turn the knob.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
So today my system used about 10 gallons of solution, isn't that a bit much? what do yall think? should i cut back the feeds some? if so should i increase the intervals between waterings or reduce the time the pump is on?

My thinking is since the pots stay damp all the time, runoff occurs moments after the pump turns on, so i think i should reduce the time the pump is on.

who knows it may be just about right but that feels like it's a little heavy on the feeds.

that's the funny thing... i only have about 4.5 gallons of wastewater to dump tonight

That seam like alot to me cut back on the time feeding alittle.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Man i'm having a bad night guys.... i've lost my BONG seriously... how the hell do you lose a bong? I looked all over my house all over my shop..... it kinda stands out 20" tall GRAV LABS with a funky inline ash catcher and full of black bong stones in the bottom.... fuck me im at a total loss! I think the bowl was full. 3 hours and we cant find the damn thing..... two of my girlfriends were helping me look... anywho.... looks like i gotta fire up the steamroller and give this some thought......... Maybe i should offer a reward..... put up posters something.... That bong has been good to me now i'm going to worry about it till i find it.......... Shit!

how do u lose a 20" bong lol, it;s probley just where u left i lol.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
when my headlamp went out i just ran to lowes and got a green led light for a regular old desk lamp. lights up my room well enough to work and was 4$ vs 40 to get the t5s. i also use a green fingertip light, like the rave style joints, just point my index finger where im watering or snipping

Aspenou812

Veteran
When you finally find the bong then you're probably OK to smoke again :biggrin: sounds like you outdid yourself the first time.

I know DP those DABS just get me!!! you guys talking about a rosin press a while back so i went and got my flat iron for my hair out and went to town...a bunch of us girls had a rosin pressing party. My flat iron is burned out now but i have almost two grams of rosin left.... I may have used it ten times soin 10 years, oh well, i need a real rosin press i love how it taste, i run home on lunch do three dabs and rush back to work and eat lunch at my desk.... so yea im pretty useless those last three hours of the day. Good thing for the BOSS i get all my work done before lunch....... I love smoking all the time, there are days when i can barely move and i sit there in agony until lunch with my back and shoulders all messed up and to hell with taking a bunch of pills........ they already messed my liver up....... years of pain killers and muscle relaxers no no copious amounts of high quality buds, that's how i do it now.... when i have edibles normally homemade JOLLY RANCHERS ill eat a couple of them in the morning and i have no issues with my back or shoulders all day. I should make more i ran out in December.............

Last edited: