What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

onavelzy

Veteran
I dont wear underwear. Tangles up in my ass hair.

There's things you can do to prevent that:

4558545.jpg

frontside, backside, you get the idea

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Move down here to Florida where you have swamp ass 9 months straight and I promise you will learn to do laundry real quick.

Or go to Wally world and buy the 365 pc pallet o'boxer shorts and instead of laundry make a burn pile in the back yard for Christmas.

Aspenou812

Veteran
high Aspen ...what are you up today?

Just working and trying to pull together this room... I'm painting the walls right now flat bright white.... I had the paint on hand...so I got to saw some wood and use the drill... I'm not sure the walls are made right but they will work... White... All they have to do is keep the light out... Will my 8 inch fan be enough to circulate the air and keep the temps down? With a passive exhaust... 10.5 x 5 with 3k bare bulbs?...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Just working and trying to pull together this room... I'm painting the walls right now flat bright white.... I had the paint on hand...so I got to saw some wood and use the drill... I'm not sure the walls are made right but they will work... White... All they have to do is keep the light out... Will my 8 inch fan be enough to circulate the air and keep the temps down? With a passive exhaust... 10.5 x 5 with 3k bare bulbs?...

I dont think it will unless you have vented hoods. And you were pulling threw the hoods and then out.

I run a 8 inch with 2 bare bulb 1000 watt bulbs blowing out and the temp is about 7 to 10 degrees warmer in my room than my lung room. That is a 5 x 7 room.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran

if you have a fan & filter in the room scrubbing the air & trying to cool the lights ...... how is any exhaust going to be passive ? it will be an intake because the fan/filter combo will be drawing in air ..... not pushing it out ...... unless your using that fan & filter as your exhaust & your intake will be passive ..... is that what you mean ?

your going to have to pull air from outside at night to be cool enough ...... unless the the shop is cooler than outside is ..... & you'll need a big intake . general rule is intake must be twice the size of exhaust in order to exchange the air every 2 minutes..... 8" exhaust .... 16" intake passive ....

thats why my flower room is running to hot , i don't have enough intake ......

Grizz

Veteran
Are there any good cloning solutions out besides the major brands? That actually work good?

KLN liquid , been using it for 10 + years and it still works

hey Icky do you still have the dreadlock nasal hair thing going on ? it was classic cave man

Aspenou812

Veteran
Well I have a 6 inch hurricane fan and an 8 inch fan what would be the best use... 8 inch intake and a 6 inch exhaust or the other way around?

Aspenou812

Veteran
I am going to have a 6 foot doorway... So I can pull the trays in and out I. The future... And use a roller blind as a door lined with panda film.... That blind will go to the floor and serve as a intake for the room so I can leave it up a few inches off the floor... With the 8 inch exhaust

Latest posts

Latest posts