What's new

Girlfriend dumps guy because he has cancer...

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What is fucked up about newt is he knows he is a douche bag, but thinks it is ok becuase in his mind he is a golden glowing super computer douche bag with a turbo, and cup holder. lol

I don't back either,I know it's the hip thing to do(bash Republicans) on a pot board,since the perception is that demorats are for mmj.

We see how that turned out...best chance to sway my vote went out the window with Holder being puppeted by the great O on the issue.I was born a free man and I'll die that way.

No sale

I'm done with the subject.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't back either,I know it's the hip thing to do(bash Republicans) on a pot board,since the perception is that demorats are for mmj.

We see how that turned out...best chance to sway my vote went out the window with Holder being puppeted by the great O on the issue.I was born a free man and I'll die that way.

No sale

You are new here it seems. Most Americans on this sight endorse Ron Paul. Nobody here thinks the democrats are pro pot. They released a memo to dispensaries saying they must shut down less than a year after sending them a memo that said they would not go after people following state law. Our problem here has nothing to do with party. We view the drug war on cannabis as unconstitutional. Many of us view the entire drug war a form of tyranny.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran

No sale

Ain't that the truth. The elite on both sides do not want it legalized because it is more politically beneficial to them to not. Trial lawyers and defense attorneys on the left and the justice system on the right = HUGE money for both sides while the average citizen conservative or liberal gets the shaft.

I can't tell you how many of my law professors gleamed with smiles and bragged about how much money lawyers make off of drugs being illegal. If it's easy to bash and billions of $'s are on the line, it is easy to keep illegal.

:2cents:

Anyways moral of the story is people are generally screwed up become a hermit and improve your life. :p

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is there a reason this had to turn into a Political thread? It won't last long if it continues.....

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I made a joke about newt Gingrich leaving his terminally ill wife and it spun out of control. lol sorry

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
well in a way what stoners, smokers and growers think about newt is interesting to other cannabis users etc. same with ron pauls thread, over all he's the only anti drug war candidate, so all his other views become important as well to our membership.

edited to add: who is slick willy in this instance?

Last edited:
well in a way what stoners, smokers and growers think about newt is interesting to other cannabis users etc. same with ron pauls thread, over all he's the only anti drug war candidate, so all his other views become important as well to our membership.

Shall I quote a few posts to show how contrary to your point that thread had run?

Coincidentally, I agree with what you say should be of interest to the community, of which I am a part of.

Start a thread bashing O and his lack of following through on what he 'promised' (or implied) and see how far it gets.He happens to be an actual policy maker btw.

My problem is the lack of even handedness in which certain 'rules' are levied.

I know, I know...here's the part where JJ or freezeoutboy come in and tell me it's a private board and free speech doesn't apply, and I'm entitled to go some place else.

:tiphat:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^omg shut up. they have not binned the thread yet so stop bringing attention to it. just let it be and maybe we can have our discussion. lol
Facepalm-1.jpeg

I'm just bustin your balls.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you gotta separate the humor from the serious amigo. this is a pot web sight and i'm high as hell. sarcastic humor is gonna spill out of me uncontrollably no matter what I do.
art+thou+angered+my+brethren.jpg

(you mad bro?)

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Shall I quote a few posts to show how contrary to your point that thread had run?

Coincidentally, I agree with what you say should be of interest to the community, of which I am a part of.

Start a thread bashing O and his lack of following through on what he 'promised' (or implied) and see how far it gets.He happens to be an actual policy maker btw.

My problem is the lack of even handedness in which certain 'rules' are levied.

I know, I know...here's the part where JJ or freezeoutboy come in and tell me it's a private board and free speech doesn't apply, and I'm entitled to go some place else.

:tiphat:

thats the gist of it, we are all human and all see things slightly differently. but yes according to the strictest interpretation of the rules this thread would probably be gone by now, some mods will let things chug along if its interesting and not a bunch of mindless stupidity or a bunch or reported posts, as long as things stay half way civil, specially when the original topic had some relation to our interests as a canna site. if you feel the thread contains posts that need looking at feel free to report them. :)

just as an example some will say talking about racism is against the tou, while some think being racist is against the tou. so with threads like that you just have to enjoy them while they last, knowing they might well not.
:smoky:

you gotta separate the humor from the serious amigo. this is a pot web sight and i'm high as hell. sarcastic humor is gonna spill out of me uncontrollably no matter what I do.
art+thou+angered+my+brethren.jpg

(you mad bro?)

Fair enough,sarcasm/dry humor doesn't translate all that well and I apologize for the fuck off comment.

thats the gist of it, we are all human and all see things slightly differently. but yes according to the strictest interpretation of the rules this thread would probably be gone by now, some mods will let things chug along if its interesting and not a bunch of mindless stupidity or a bunch or reported posts, as long as things stay half way civil, specially when the original topic had some relation to our interests as a canna site. if you feel the thread contains posts that need looking at feel free to report them. :)

just as an example some will say talking about racism is against the tou, while some think being racist is against the tou. so with threads like that you just have to enjoy them while they last, knowing they might well not.
:smoky:

I agree with that, gaismarius,although I would much rather hash out my point in thread then hit the snitch switch ;)

Cooler heads usually prevail.:ying:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fair enough,sarcasm/dry humor doesn't translate all that well and I apologize for the fuck off comment.

I agree with that, gaismarius,although I would much rather hash out my point in thread then hit the snitch switch ;)

Cooler heads usually prevail.:ying:

no worries. I find that it is better to continue political debate in the message system. a conversation can be had on one public profile by willing members and does not waste thread space or piss off the mods. The reason for the whole discussion on just one persons public page in their profile is that everyone can see the comments and it acts like a private thread.

Latest posts

Latest posts