What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

Adrift

Veteran
snagged some plant shots, getting real close to chop now! cant waitttt.

check it out

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:joint:

M

MegaHermie

anyone else think that the forum cut is strong / sleepy but just OK overall? ran it 2x to make sure I wasn't mistaken, but I was reaching for a lot of the other jars before the cookies.. strong yes, but just kinda blah overall.. Kinda has a bubba / master kush meets OG taste..

The only thing I did notice that was unique was that when I roll a king size raw joint, it tastes very sweet like sugar on the inhale.. Didn't really seem to do that when I roll a regular sized raw paper joint..

hereigrow

Do any of know of real GSC making its way east? Seems to be so many imposters lurking....that stuff looks sooooo good I have to try it .maybe have to take a trip to cali just for chance to sample , is that crazy ? Probably but im one crazy mofo

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
Do any of know of real GSC making its way east? Seems to be so many imposters lurking....that stuff looks sooooo good I have to try it .maybe have to take a trip to cali just for chance to sample , is that crazy ? Probably but im one crazy mofo

Ya? Anyone nice enough?

T~P

aligee

Veteran
most def on the eastcoast...

Adrift

Veteran
so now that the cookies have been dry for a few days. i will admit.

i dig big time!!! killer smells. great flavor. i really dig the high aswell...

all around good smoke! cant wait to harvest the plant :)

nice pics hammer! enjoy your harvest

:joint: