What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

Adrift

Veteran
Very nice!!! So you use a sealed room with ac and co2 is there a need for exhaust still fresh air? Just asking..

only time i exaust is when lights are out, and thats to controll humidity, co2 does not run during night cycle. so when lights are on its 100 percent sealed!

thanks!

N-P-Kali

Nice work @Adrift. Keep up the good work. Folks can't seem to stop talking about the size of your nuggets. Your giving all the guys here Cola-envy. :)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my monster cola's and nugs...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Adrift

Veteran
nice pics hammer!!!

got a few shots of the gsc samples i took, finally dry enough to trim this morning, looks like i got about 5 to 7 grams for 420! well here ya go

picture.php

picture.php

need a tri pod for better macros forsure! lol

this shit is out of this world frosty tho, and i can tell ill always want this around forsure! cant wait to chop the whole beast :)

later everyone!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Lookin great yall!
aint on the same level as some of yall postin but..
Forum cut befo the chop....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use a soil mix of FFOF.FFHF,COCO. Nutrients are Pure blend pro. I brew up tea's 2x a week some are for bloom boost some not.

MrMash

Hey Hammerhead, Great job with them Cookies Mane! Do you start using PBP 1-4-5 in soil right when you flip into flower?

MrMash

Thanks Hammerhead! I just happened to flip some cookies in a mix of FFOF and FFHP. I'm using PBP as well so it should be interesting to see how things turn out!

Adrift

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

my gsc samples for the big weekend :)

took 2 smallll branch's and ended up with 9 grams of dried cookies, shit is soooooo dense, as most of you already know!

getting excited, if i hit 9 grams off 2 small branch's my yield should be pretty damn good on this plant!

well thats my rant sorry, smoking some pure kush and im in the zone! haha

later everyone :joint: