What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I meant i didnt see nanners on mine as it grew...

Nanners dont always mean crap buds i agree.

But i dont care for finding surprises in my perc tree. Thats kinda of annoying... Especially when i pride myself on seedless product.

my gsc smells even better now its been curing for a bit. Smells great after you smoke it too. Still waiting for some kick to arrive though... Not sure why i know it aint coming....

At least it looks good....

miscbrah3284

Veteran
im too high lol

im not trippin over a nanner lol on my recent pull i saw 3 nanners starting to form on my forum cuts on the lowest buds that werent getting shit for light. prolly the same thing there

as long as it's not fulla seeds and the buds arent covered in nanners theres no problem imo

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Walk it off or eat something :)

I still pick them off when I see them. I dont really want seeds like that. I have a bag of naner seeds. I label them as unknown lol...I dont have time to deal with those seeds. Those would need a nice field to be tossed in lol..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i understand the DRAMA about BCBD, and i agree with all

BUT WHAT I DON"T UNDERSTAND IS WHY ALL OF YOU ARE SO HELL BENT ON HOLDING THE GS COOKIES SO CLOSE TO YOUR CHESTS...The marijuana industry has become all about...ME...ME..ME..MINE...MINE>>>MINE

ITS ALL VERY SAD

IF i had the GS Cookies cut, i would be passing the clone around as much as I could...

GOOD GENETICS deserve to get out the the people who don't have access to cuts and highly guarded clones

It's very childish behavior sometimes on ICMAG

peace
Chefboy

I dont know the circle you are in but here GSC is as easy to get as filling your car with gas...Everyone and there mother has GSC forum cut. Have you even looked for GSC.. I havent a clue why your having a hard time finding it. Im happy to say its not like that with my friends.

The clone only Gorilla Glue#4 is also being spread as fast as we can get them to our friends. This takes time. it's already in the west , midwest started in the east.

BCBD has nothing to do with that. There still ripp offs.

miscbrah3284

Veteran
Walk it off or eat something :)

I still pick them off when I see them. I dont really want seeds like that. I have a bag of naner seeds. I label them as unknown lol...I dont have time to deal with those seeds. Those would need a nice field to be tossed in lol..

oh yeah im not saying you want nanners all over your plants, just seemed like some critiques coming in from seeing a nanner on a finished bud....doesnt bother me. i just picked it off.

on my forums they were at the very bottom, i didnt even see them until i chopped, but they were literally in the beginning stages of forming. if i see them i pick them off too! dont wanna risk a whole crop being seeded....ive only ever seen bad herms with some fem seeds from a while back....im talkin multiple nanners outa every bud! fuck that!

I meant i didnt see nanners on mine as it grew...

Nanners dont always mean crap buds i agree.

But i dont care for finding surprises in my perc tree. Thats kinda of annoying... Especially when i pride myself on seedless product.

my gsc smells even better now its been curing for a bit. Smells great after you smoke it too. Still waiting for some kick to arrive though... Not sure why i know it aint coming....

At least it looks good....

the forum cut is a pretty mellow high, it's definitely a unique strain tho....works great for anxiety

dro510

FINALLY got my FORUM cut!
My boy was hoarding it for a few months but he gave in finally. Went to his spot n it was lookin bad He had mites in his 8k room n his partners stripped the plants to bare minimum, gonna be a sad havest.. His other room was flowered for 7 days on accident then back on veg.. Thats where mine came from, he had no mothers he was starting some new ones from this room also. So this is about 17 days re veg from 7 days of flower, does look a little funky.
F68F99A3-32C0-456F-A8F6-5F7D9DEC6E54-7101-00000B293DC64E11_zps1f09ba41.jpg

A5CA39C0-BCB5-4336-8429-470DBB12EACF-7101-00000B294749A4C4_zps4e12f0ff.jpg

WOO HOO!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Man anyone who would come on this site and try to "help" somebody with a cut(especially in this manner, being a newb with no reputation or built up relation) is either A. leo, or B. dumb as a rock.
and anybody who would bite that hook is just dumb as a rock.

Read the TOU, I think its pretty easy to find.

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
IDK bout nanners and kick, but the more the cookies cure the more i lik'em-- i actually found the buzz pleasantly surprising--thought it was just going to throw me on the couch for nap but i find myself quite stoned yet functional and happy-

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IDK bout nanners and kick, but the more the cookies cure the more i lik'em-- i actually found the buzz pleasantly surprising--thought it was just going to throw me on the couch for nap but i find myself quite stoned yet functional and happy-
yeah i can smoke the cookies all day long and not drop into a coma,i would still say its plenty potent,its just not a couchlock high is all...i find myself reaching for the cookie jar pretty often which says something to me since its not like i dont have 20 different jars in the house...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i think thats awesome about the GSC high...i HATE the couchlock high, that high that you smoke and then 2 hours later you dont want to work at all just wanna lay down on the couch and veg out.. GSC gets me that mental high feeling but im able to go run errands or do grow work and not feel lump status. i love my lemony OG kushes but if i smoke them in the early afternoon once the evening hits its hard to stay awake without a caffiene fix..my new louie13 OG harvest @ 70 days is like taking xanax good for insomnia...i think GSC is very good for anxiety thats why ive always called it party weed, you can smoke joint after joint of it but never feel anxiety or claustrophobia when out at a crowded bar or show..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,it does fail the walmart test,i can still get pretty annoyed there after smoking cookies,if i smoke gorilla glue then i have no idea where i am so theres no reason to get cranky!

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
So the forum is good for anxiety, that is great to hear. What about depression? A nice potent head high that can be smoked all day (party weed you say) sounds like it more than fits the bill. To me the Cooks looks and sounds better everyday, no wonder i'm on here so much. Ya'll take care 1

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
I dont know the circle you are in but here GSC is as easy to get as filling your car with gas...Everyone and there mother has GSC forum cut. Have you even looked for GSC.. I havent a clue why your having a hard time finding it. Im happy to say its not like that with my friends.

The clone only Gorilla Glue#4 is also being spread as fast as we can get them to our friends. This takes time. it's already in the west , midwest started in the east.

BCBD has nothing to do with that. There still ripp offs.

You know what I take that back, I am just not in any good circles I guess..Sorry for my rant before

and after reading about how everyone loves the "high"...dam it's got me all hard and shit..haha...I tend to speak before I think sometimes, LOL it's gotten me into trouble a few times

anyways
peace
Chefboy

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have had several people tell me that smoking GSC gives them goose bumps and an all over body buzz they love.....nothing starts the day better at the moment.
Peace

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
I am just not in any good circles I guess..Sorry for my rant before

harborside in oakland has like 4-5 different GSC cuts...the one that looks most like OG kush could be the forum, not sure though. the leafier ones with the mottled rough looking fan leaves is the platinum cut and that one is more indica and knock out down kind of high. buy all the cuts and try them all out...

nobody in this thread was hoarding GSC, shit this forum is how GSC even got spread so much...hence why they call it forum cut.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it cant be that hard to get,i mean i have it and im nobody from nowhere and it took almost zero effort to get and im not even vaguely cool or all that nice!