What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Lifer

Veteran
Thanks!

Yes, they just finished getting chopped. Half at 9 weeks and the other half at 9.5. That was a nice branch in a glass of water to help isolate it.

'Bout to puff on some of the nearly dry 9 week pull and see what it do. Never had this much amber resin before.

Edit: OMFG, so smo-o-oth and fla-vor-ful.

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Lifer, such a nice pic I had to resize it so I could see the whole picture without scrolling...hope you don't mind!

This is a great photo! Gonna nominate it for PotM...

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a few pics of girl scout cookie

she has been pollinated but i did manage to get a few nice shots

this one serious frosty strain

peace

OrganicBuds

Veteran
OJD - have you been breeding with the GSC? If so, have you found a nice hybrid yet?

Nice looking GSC btw, frosty as heck.

FatherEarth

Veteran
Stellar Pics Lifer, what kind of camera are you using?

Are there any clubs/dispensaries offering the forum cut?

Lifer

Veteran
Great job! Much respect! Bless

Thanks! Peace and positive vibes.

Beat you to it ;) Damn fine job Lifer...Any mag on earth would pay money to have that on the cover.

Thank you, I'm glad you see some potential.

That shot has been passed on to a concept artist who is going to add a life of color and detail to it before we run some prints. Got a few more winner shots getting the same treatment.

Stellar Pics Lifer, what kind of camera are you using?

I appreciate it. The current gear consists of a Nikon D800 camera body, Nikon 28mm f/1.8G lens, circular polarizar filter and Alien Bees Ring Flash. Sometimes I'll use a macro extension tube to get in close or a reflector to help bounce light onto the subject.

Expecting to add the Zeiss 100mm macro lens, Nikon wireless macro flash kit and a couple of Nikon SB-910 Speedlights to the gear before next harvest.

:thank you:

Lifer

Veteran
Thanks Prop.

The flash gives the dramatic lighting and mostly black background when nothing is behind the subject. Those particular shots got enhanced further in Photoshop with the Dodge/Burn tool, which is basically a paint brush that lightens/darkens the exposure.

Flash is more important than the camera and lens, yet is often thought of last or not at all when wish-listing a 'pro/DSLR' camera setup. The photos would be uninteresting without it.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Crooked 8. It has the leaf variegation and the long red leaf petioles. Give us a couple more pics to tell bro.

Thanks i sure will. Shes in a tray with many other strains(an experiment) so ill post more once shes farther along. Thanks again!