What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

gang-of-trees

Was at the Amsterdam cup back in November and swerve was show casing his GSC at funky monkey coffeeshop,most people said it wasn't GSC but the deadhead OG.

Could be selfed and back to the deadhead maybe?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i heard some of swerves GSC has been getting sent out premature and moldy.....they didnt let the seeds fully develop or they packaged them too early.

either way its sham marketing at best...while swerve is jetsetting around the country his gardening is taking a backseat to his partying. he just got the cut last year, said it was bunk and wasnt going to breed with it. and then magically all of a sudden he has seeds...which means to me = no testing to see the results, no further backcrossing, not even a simple verification of the clone itself....

such a shitty breeder but sadly 100s of idiot newb growers will buy his gear and he will be flying off to another party somewhere.. .and theres gonna 100 new bunk cuts of watered down GSC being passed as GSC...

This isnt the Forum cut this is the Original from the Creator out of the SFBay area. Expect a very slow to moderate grower, she will need to be tipped, topped or lst'd to make her branch out.. She clones well and loves her N...Expect moderate yields of nugs the West Coast Rappers are talking about.Flower times 55-63 days

)

this is utterly hillarious and yet truely sad at the same time.

the "creator" went down and saw swerve face to face at the LA high times cup and told him straight up.."YOUR COOKIES ARE FAKE".

then swerve goes and says he got the "real cut" hahaha...

and on top of that the whole marketing with "expect nugs that all the west coast rappers are talking about"....you can really see who his demographic is. newjack 18 year old just out of high school growers who are setting up a 600 watt grow in their closet, shared by 2-3 partners and investors who all think they will be getting 2lbs of a month..and spend all their money on skinny jeans and snapback hats.

in true swerve fashion #highallday #whatnudepics? #notinyourgrowbecausemycutswillhermie #hermiekushgoons #didimentionimhighallday? #needtoliftsomeweights #reppingcalisfakestcuts!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I've smoked my outdo cookies with a few "west coast rappers" (edited for security) and they say this forum cut the truth. I lost a lot of respect for swerve in the last couple months. First the bullshit he pulled with the Aliens, now the cookies.

Last edited:

ghostmade

Veteran
all i know is i need to learn about all this calitics round here,
where are good places to get the og chems and cookies in seed?
as im in a nonmed and dnt fck around wit the postman(tinfoil hat)lol.is rare dankness real deal and is it true that there working on a cookie cross.thanx
p.s. who are good cali breeders on icmag and elsewhere im looking into new stock and like to run with 2 or 3 banks thanx again

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
all i know is i need to learn about all this calitics round here,
where are good places to get the og chems and cookies in seed?
as im in a nonmed and dnt fck around wit the postman(tinfoil hat)lol.is rare dankness real deal and is it true that there working on a cookie cross.thanx
p.s. who are good cali breeders on icmag and elsewhere im looking into new stock and like to run with 2 or 3 banks thanx again

Ganja Rebel Seeds have killer OG Chem crosses, it's a seed co from Humboldt. U can get their gear via seedbay:)

S4vvy

i heard some of swerves GSC has been getting sent out premature and moldy.....they didnt let the seeds fully develop or they packaged them too early.

either way its sham marketing at best...while swerve is jetsetting around the country his gardening is taking a backseat to his partying. he just got the cut last year, said it was bunk and wasnt going to breed with it. and then magically all of a sudden he has seeds...which means to me = no testing to see the results, no further backcrossing, not even a simple verification of the clone itself....

such a shitty breeder but sadly 100s of idiot newb growers will buy his gear and he will be flying off to another party somewhere.. .and theres gonna 100 new bunk cuts of watered down GSC being passed as GSC...

this is utterly hillarious and yet truely sad at the same time.

the "creator" went down and saw swerve face to face at the LA high times cup and told him straight up.."YOUR COOKIES ARE FAKE".

then swerve goes and says he got the "real cut" hahaha...

and on top of that the whole marketing with "expect nugs that all the west coast rappers are talking about"....you can really see who his demographic is. newjack 18 year old just out of high school growers who are setting up a 600 watt grow in their closet, shared by 2-3 partners and investors who all think they will be getting 2lbs of a month..and spend all their money on skinny jeans and snapback hats.

in true swerve fashion #highallday #whatnudepics? #notinyourgrowbecausemycutswillhermie #hermiekushgoons #didimentionimhighallday? #needtoliftsomeweights #reppingcalisfakestcuts!

Real ass post :tiphat:

S4vvy

for those that know. What are the differences between the cherry pie, and the forum cut? I have the forum, but i'm interested in the cp

Wendull C.

Veteran
Cherry is f1 durban by gdp. At least thats what I have been told and researched. I don't know for sure because I didn't breed it.

guineapig

Veteran
So is it too late to re-name it "The Forum" while all others will be GSC crosses,
like the original Diesel clone is "ECSD" and all the others will be Sour Diesel or SD crosses?

And "all the others" means GSC crosses, GSC selfed, GSC cuts that have genetic drift,
GSC cuts that have turned into zombies like the walking dead clone?

(now that I think about it, Walking Dead is a good name for a clone)

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
supposedly H E is a great guy, who has a lot of real great guys vouch for him

In my opinion, he has probably been banned a LOT from ICMAG and just loves trolling here

You are the man Head Ease, I wish I could grow like you, please make me feel like you do when i get into the room/s

Wendull C.

Veteran
So is it too late to re-name it "The Forum" while all others will be GSC crosses,
like the original Diesel clone is "ECSD" and all the others will be Sour Diesel or SD crosses?

And "all the others" means GSC crosses, GSC selfed, GSC cuts that have genetic drift,
GSC cuts that have turned into zombies like the walking dead clone?

(now that I think about it, Walking Dead is a good name for a clone)

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

You mean just another og?:smoke: