What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Mikenite69

Veteran
I'll soon know as I am reversing a thin mint as we speak. I am hitting up chem D, ghost og, forum, Cory stardawg, ecsd, Decap, blue lotus and a chimera ultra mix pheno. As soon as the beans are ready I'll cure them for a little then get to cracking.

moonman840

Hey guys thought i would just post up some pics of my cut of cookies. Guy said it was thin mint but not exactly sure.

It will throw out a leaf deformity occasionally in veg were the middle finger kinda looks bent a little.

This gsc is 57 days on 12/12

I have read through most of this thread, i have the cookie fever and cannot wait to harvest her

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
that looks suspiciously like my cut. mine was gven to me as thin mint as well. it seems to be thin mint from everything i can tell. yours looks like it could be mine. the exact little leaf twist and the way it gets all blotchy from being sensitive to something about my nutes. not reall even that bad but it does that same look. its funy because you are at day 57 and im at like 60 so it looks super similar atm. exact seriously. it must be the same cut i have.

moonman840

that looks suspiciously like my cut. mine was gven to me as thin mint as well. it seems to be thin mint from everything i can tell. yours looks like it could be mine. the exact little leaf twist and the way it gets all blotchy from being sensitive to something about my nutes. not reall even that bad but it does that same look. its funy because you are at day 57 and im at like 60 so it looks super similar atm. exact seriously. it must be the same cut i have.

Lets see some pics!

the rust spots are cal/mag issues, first time growing. i have another in flower that is grown better and is 2 weeks behind or so.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
my forum cut doesnt stack any thing like that though thats one of the big similarities is the stack. they stack soo differently ime. my thin mint will look like that if the conditions are right but its seems to want to fall to popcorn up top if theres too much light or heat or something.

Mikenite69

Veteran
It has been stated that the cookies doesn't like the be in the spotlight so to speak. Many have stated to run cooks on the outsides of the light not directly under it.

v1ru5

Moonman840: Sooo frosty, yikes! The flash really makes the plant look so white against that dark backdrop of the leaves!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
yep, gsc stacks better a bit farther from the light. not for the sake of arguing but my forum/animal(same shit imho) stacks exactly like that in ideal conditions. I've had 6-7g tops from the forum

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
yep, gsc stacks better a bit farther from the light. not for the sake of arguing but my forum/animal(same shit imho) stacks exactly like that in ideal conditions. I've had 6-7g tops from the forum
huh. well i guess i havet given it what it wants. not surprising. i havet really given it a prime spot yet. the tms on the other hand ive done entire 3k table of to itself. so if the forum stacks id like to get it to try. i havent heard the forum and animal to be the same cut. not sure if thats what you meant. i havent really gotten to see the animal. i bet you have a ton more experiece with these strains. this is my 2nd grow with any of them. ive only ever seen my tm and my forum and just heard a hodge podge of what of what to expect.some of that i experienced to be true. but my experience with them is barely signifigant.

B

bringyalungs

anyone know where to source s1's for the soilders that's unable to secure cuttings?

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
some people may disagree with me that forum=animal, especially since they came from different sources originally(prop with the animal, abja with the forum), but I've ran both of them side by side and if they are different then it fooled me, they grow exactly the same, stack the same, smell and taste exactly the same etc..neither one is better than the other in any facet imho. I've gotten them to blow up pretty good on a light feed mix w/ no boosters, they seem to like smaller pots for the size of the plant(kinda like og)

forum cut stacking- old pics @ 56 days
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Yes but none of the descriptions translate to what it smells like to me the forum smells like Elmer's glue to me. I think I might be alone on that one. I can't even really describe the tm but I do pick out a sweet salty nutty smell. I can't really do it justice. The smell is like nothing I've ever grown.