What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Anyone I'm seeking girl scout cookies OG kush or f1 as the cookie family calls it xdurban poison x cherry kush I'm looking to breed her properly. I'm in michigan. I have gorilla glue #4 to swap.

Thank heavens someone has finally come along with the willingness and ability to "breed her properly".

I spoke to my homies Pieguy and Jigga who will meet you Friday night at midnight in the Dequindre Cut near Gratiot.
they are gonna pass you the parents of the sherbet too after they get to know you better… bring some cloning gell! :moon:

Does this look to you guys like legit GSC? Just picked this up. Going to upload another.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 9

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Definitely not one of the prized gsc phenos. It may have been from seed though. Looks good, but not what you're looking for.

RicoT

I don't know about all these other cuts and shit but the thin mints from Sin City is really fucking nice, no lie.. Every single pheno too!

Pretty low yielder, and even hermied on me. But amazing look and smell, and even better taste.. like slightly menthol on the inhale and sweeter on the exhale. Great high and some real connoisseur quality weed that's worth being in the garden. Here's pics of one pheno.

cookies on left, c99 on right

bag appeal(you can see a seed it threw too)

like 8-9 strains bag appeal cookies obvious on bottom right

ECtraveler

Veteran
Sin city seeds uses the forum cut and now platinum cut. They don't use the thin mint cut.
Smart switch for them. While it's not as popular as the Forum it's been my experience that the Platinum is more stable in crosses. (...but that could also be due to bad selections on my part)

usda101

Where can i source Real cookie beans Forum or Thin mint ? I have a clone soon to be gifted a freind is claiming to be cookies , wil, post pics soon from his grow .

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
thoughts on how thin mint is in breeding? I'm not too familiar with her crosses that are being grown out by now. she's serious on the trich coverage and a sure winner on the everything about the look really. i haven't seen too many thin mint crosses grow reports.

Latest posts

Latest posts