What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

marmarb

picked up 6 cookie teens RI

picked up 6 cookie teens RI

was told that this was the forum cut figured id ask the forum and see if their legit

Attachments

• 20140914_191221.jpg
    20140914_191221.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 16
  • cflscrogcab 9thrun day77f 02 nhxm3 closeup01
    cflscrogcab 9thrun day77f 02 nhxm3 closeup01
    63.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 20140914_191406.jpg
    20140914_191406.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 20140914_191423.jpg
    20140914_191423.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 14

talktosamson

Veteran
was told that this was the forum cut figured id ask the forum and see if their legit

On the the hallmarks of the forum cut is the long and purple leaf stems, which I do not see here. The saw blade serrated leaves look like cherry pie leaves to me. Either way, dot not look like any cooks ive seen.

picture.php

That is platinum cooks I grew but note the long and putple leaf stems on that branch.

marmarb

That's what I said I thought they resemble cherry pie as well guess the search continues how does the cherry pie compare to cookies I'm gonna hit her with my reverse wifi pollen.

Adrift

Veteran
hey everyone, been a bit since i posted so i figured right now would be a good time... have cookies 70 days into flower!
sorry these photo's arent the best.. couldnt get a damn focus to save my life!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

still really love this strain! bomb ass weed indeed :joint:

later everyone!

Q

quokka

It will be hilarious when the folks who apparently created GSC eventually decide to release some seeds of it and you can just hear crickets............

It will be hilarious when the folks who apparently created GSC eventually decide to release some seeds of it and you can just hear crickets............

Bay exclusives has started selling cookie cross beans and I think they're doing pretty well. Not quite sure how they're related to cookie fam exactly but they definitely have the legit genetics from them.

marmarb

Just checked the rest of them the other 4 have those purple stems not all just about half they been treated shitty so in a few weeks I should be able to bring them back

Cartel530

Veteran
They are collaborating with DNA which is why a lot of people believe they were pushing that all the others were fake. Why would you wanna buy their seeds when hundreds have already beat them to it? simple. Deny everything else haha.

dali kush

Im just happy to have any cookies cut, whether it be the actual cookie fam cut or any of the ones ive seen in the forums. Ive smoked versions of it and it has some of the best medicinal value ive found for myself and a cancer patient i know. Im all good with low yield. Im just happy to have a cut and run her in a TLO garden.

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
yes...couldn't tell you what cut though forum that I was going to flower but pulled out re-vegged spit leaves like that looked like ogkb a bit.... your pics maybe some kind of hybrid but it appears to be a cookie cut.