What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cookies thread...people talk cookies here, not OG... ;)

But to be fair - I thought he meant F-cut OG as well...it threw me off too...hahahaha.

Then I was all...duh...cookies thread...

Real nice Animal, BYF - like seeing your weed pics.

dank.Frank

DJXX

Veteran
I got the f cut in 2006 from dankiestog , I was one of the first people who got the f cut , and one of the on,y who got it directly from dude...

I got the animal cookies from my buddy in the bay , I always make cuts off of the quarantine plant to start my personal moms when I get a new strain. I love my friends but don't trust any ones garden but mine

I don't think that they're the same at all
what is the f-cut..DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
Sorry I didn't have the forum cut in 2006 , I had the fcut of ogkush ...when you wrote Fcut I was like huh? Og? What? Maybe it was 2007

You can look up ember "dankiestog" and see pics of what I know as Fcut...

Schrews they went black leaf society , pics are on my IG
D3CRYP...the above is what i was referring to..DJXX

true grit

Veteran
@BYF- Im with you man, the Pie seems like the winner to me. I ran a table last run and it was best yielder for sure. Was nice and healthy and only saw a few nanners and no beans.

Only had the nans pollenate once and I got 3 seeds. I feel ya though Whadeez- still scary seeing sacs and nanners. Gonna hit it with something more solid and look for a pheno with less herm tendency. Funny OGKB this run looked like a skinny Pie and cured out smelling the same IMO.

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
15928P10100661.JPG

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=45862 Pic of the month November 06, DJ, I remember gawkin at it in awe, haha.

Also reminds me of FarmerJohn's 2005 POTY C99 I was addicted to looking at this thing, back when growing was merely a dream :biggrin:
4974c99toppia.jpg

A&H

yo guys i was not in the scene for about an half year. which is the best gsc in seed form, are there any? (as pure as possible)

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
yo guys i was not in the scene for about an half year. which is the best gsc in seed form, are there any? (as pure as possible)

Ok, I'll be helpful... If I was going to purchase seeds of Gsc hybrids. I would be carefully paying attention to what Relentless is doing ATM.

Last edited:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
gotta go with cali connections "thin mints"....I've also heard really good things about bcbuddepot's animal cookies......lmfao

truthfully if i was after any gsc beans I'd be keepin an eye on what archive seeds is working on

A&H

thanks for you advice guys.

ill have look at relentless's cookies.

bcbuddepot? sorry they are not the real deal for me..just a overpriced company with many ??? in my head.

thanks for you advice guys.

ill have look at relentless's cookies.

bcbuddepot? sorry they are not the real deal for me..just a overpriced company with many ??? in my head.

I would check out Archive seeds, and Franchise Genetics if I was on the hunt. I've been hearing of some very nice keepers coming out of OJ Cookies, Dosidos, etc. Best of luck in your GSC bean search.

A&H

I would check out Archive seeds, and Franchise Genetics if I was on the hunt. I've been hearing of some very nice keepers coming out of OJ Cookies, Dosidos, etc. Best of luck in your GSC bean search.
yeah, i heard only good things about archive seeds but it seems like the cookie crosses are hard to get/selling fast.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
i guess sarcasm is tough to gauge on the web lol what i really meant was whatever you do don't waste your money on cali connection or bcbuddepot's beans...

as for archive...they're tough to get and sell fast for a reason, the dosido's that I've seen were some ridiculous dank.

Latest posts

Latest posts