What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

OrganicBuds

Veteran
The very first time I smoke GSC I was on an oil trip. 6 months strait of just oil, no buds. When I tried the GSC, it not only got me real high, but it cut through the high of the oil I had been smoking on that day! I may be biased however, because GSC is right up my ally. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

aligee

Veteran
Forum is super stoney get your eyes all chinese n red! N I smoke all day everyday sampling mine n many other farmers flowers n she still packs a punch! fwiw!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree She is a fast finisher in my room. I also think its not very strong. I can smoke her all day without getting Burt out.

Last edited:

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
The problem is , is that we are all used to smoking only the best of the best that we grow. I know everyone has strains that they grow, that you don't really smoke the buds and never reach for the jar. But the weed is killer, just not to us anymore. Give those buds to someone who smokes merch all the time and they'll tell ya it's the best shit ever!!! So I imagine the same goes for the cookies. I know I have strains that kick ass, but I will only smoke the very best pieces. Smoking all day everyday has a lot to do with it for me too. Try not smoking all day then smoke a bowl of your cookies and tell me it's not strong. I've done that with some of my "weaker" strains and they get me whacked every time. It's not the weed isn't strong, it's that we are all spoiled.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I dont like cookies for the 'strength' of the high, I like it for the 'quality' of the high. It makes me feeeaaal good, haha! I like that I can focus and get shit done while being at an elevated state. If all I wanted was strength I would have kept alien bubba and herijuana and not grown anything else, cuz they was the strongest damn weeds I've grown/smoked. Add to that cookies has one of the best flavors (in my opinion, everyone has different taste buds) so I like to smoke it all day long.
Right now my nightime weed is some dope I found in a cali mix pack, knockout stuff, but I think Im finna replace that with the gorilla glue, keep cooks for the day and glue for the night. Ima keep running seeds tho to, just because Im addicted to variety. Panama goo and panama og coming soon!

NorCal

Veteran
OGKB @ 7 weeks. Still stacking this shit will put you out! I too prefer the forum for its high but I gotta admit when people get super stoned off any weed they def like it. I don't like to dab either so that might have alot to do with it. Got too much stuff to do in a day its rate I can sit around and enjoy being ripped out of my mind and eating everything in sight.
DC561C85-3792-407A-A961-FBD45D35A58C-1733-000001C3938953B6.jpg

2509F679-2182-4B96-9FB2-A1D777E3024D-1733-000001C36F5A4CD8.jpg

Deflectohead

Damn that looks tasty! A while back I stated that I have a few of the SCM GSC cut and they're finally in flower(day 30 of 12/12). I don't think they resemble your last run of their cut. Maybe they had a mom that started producing shitty cuts or they switched cuts? Idk... Ill be posting a couple pics later to see what the consensus is on my cut. It's my first time with this lady so any info/advice is appreciated..

NorCal

Veteran
She actually doesn't tend to color but this round she def has been getting some purple hues to her. Either way shell be ready in about 2 more weeks

Danksmith

Veteran
She actually doesn't tend to color but this round she def has been getting some purple hues to her. Either way shell be ready in about 2 more weeks

Ok that makes sense now was gonna say I've yet to see her get dark, must be a super late change or something.... Seems like the flowers get a lil darker while the look in flower is more white than anything...?

Seems like she is getting around a bit which is nice.... Hopefully well cross paths but for now hybrids will have to do:)

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran

TPFTFW

Veteran
oh so those arent fucking cookie hybrids? OH MY GOD. i think u might have some sort of retarded mob mentality. IVE BEEN KEEPIN IT REAL THIS WHOLE TIME. called out forum before it was open knowledge and even knew about the hills relation. just didnt talk about it cept with 1 or 2.

IVE NEVER ONCE TRADED MY COOKIE CUT OR THE LIKE.. I MAKE GOOD SEED FOR ME AND MINE.
if i was out to trick people at least ONE MO FO would have my cut online no? u think people havent asked? big breeders even? wild ass dank cuts offered and i denied.. keeping it real like most dont. sellin out their boys for a buck fifty n a rub n tug. the 2nd set of hybrids isnt even me and its one of THE BEST REPRESENTATIONS OF THE FORUM IVE SEEN in a hybrid to date and ive ran thru a few. puma made them. lime kush x GSC (forum).. two cuts that call this forum home no? and u guys hate cause its cool.
whack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SAeLhA4KkA

@infinitetesmal .. your name equates to about how many f*cks i give bout you n yours. i hope u feel dumb for calling out what obviously ARE cookie hybrids. dont call me a liar

Latest posts

Latest posts