GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
It's crazy to see how far this has spread. Not just here on these forums but throughout the country in general. It's interesting that the term "Forum Cut" has left this place and reached the general public. That it was named as such, because the Mods asked us to stop using the full name. So G**L S***T C*****S became GSC, and to differentiate, this cut was tagged as the "Forum Cut". There are probably under 10 people on here who actually know where this came from.

I'm glad that it's out and that people here have had a chance to experience it. A lot of us have been spoiled by having access to this, the "Animal Cut", and the "OGKB". After having it for so long, it's definitely reached a point where I reach for something else. Still it's something that I plan on keeping around for sure.

I'm glad that friends of mine have all of these. Watching this spread really showed a lot regarding all the people involved. Some people were not respected, some promises were not kept, and the true character of lots of these people were shown.

It was an interesting cycle indeed. I'm excited to see all the experimentation, the crosses, and what else will come next.

ABF & ICKMAG Mafia All Day....

Blis84

http://http://www.420magazine.com/forums/journals-progress/180063-cursos-true-high-brix-featuring-docbuds-true-high-brix-kit-46.htmlGrown out or anyone with gsc thin mint/ forum cut knowledge! I have a question about some s1s gifted to me from my cousin from BCBD who I always heard bad things shipping and customer service wise but genetics wise they seem to have some quality I know god bud is straight fire but before I even pop them ive been looking for bcbd gsc grows to try and compare with legit cookie pics but its just too hard if you haven't grown the cut personally. Also this link is the only place i found bcbd gsc later in flower,No way they will make the cut if people dont think they are real as i have some gsc bx beans made from forum cut i would put b4 them if they arent legit. The pic in this link are in week 6 and the grower says they have a menthol minty smell, any one with knowledge and some insight I would greatly appreciate it! Anyway if the link doesn't work google "BCBD GSC grow doc buds true high brix" and go to page 46 about halfway down and u will see pics of them in week 3 and 6 of flower.

Danksmith

Veteran
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but bcs is bunk to begin with for a number of reasons you'll find in this thread, and I know two people who were mislead also and had all of their So called "animal fookies" plants herm... One person mysteriously had all males also

D

DJXXPLATINUM

i have the animal cookies fr bc bud goin in my DJ's Cookies thread with many others and they are the worst looking seedlings yet.....gsc s1 from cali conn shines the best of all cookies seedlings...all the CV cookie crosses are jus poking their heads up through the dirt..really love the cookiewreck pheno i kept from CANNAVENTURE...looks exactly like the forum cut jus beefed up a bunch...love the forum cut cause nothing i have ever seen looks like her..jus lacks in yield a lil...dj

D

DJXXPLATINUM

FUNNY YOU MENTIONED KEN TOO..I HAVE THOSE COMING THIS WEEK...THE PHANTOM AND CANDYLAND...THEY WILL BE RAN IN THE LAST TRAY OF COOKIES BAKED IN MY THREAD...MIXING BOWLS FLYING....LOL DJ

Danksmith

Veteran
We have kens selections for the candy land and phantom as well... From what I'm told they're very nice...
I'll prolly throw up some pics once I get something worth lookin at somewhere;)

miscbrah3284

Veteran
forum cut isnt very strong, every other cut like the platinum is stronger but animal is pretty strong, maybe strongest......cookie hash gets people spinnin

PNW_grown

Veteran
forum cut isnt very strong, every other cut like the platinum is stronger but animal is pretty strong, maybe strongest......cookie hash gets people spinnin
Really? I'm shocked I keep hearing/seeing this. I feel it's really strong and I'm a heavy smoker.
I agree animal might have the upper hand.

Danksmith

Veteran

I'm with misc here the platinum/dhn is stonier than forum... Not that leu isn't effective, just that it seems to be the lighter of the two

Forum is the flavor u want in gsc imo and that's her main draw.... Well that and her speed in veg;)

Latest posts

Latest posts