What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
im not even smoking right now but all this gsc talk has got me craving. I have some homies in the bay who said they can get the cookies. they only grow sour d tho. multi warehouses between a whole crew. my bro just lives in one. doesnt even take care of the plants. just trims when its time. wtf right. I went down there just to get there cut of the sour d. they said that cookies is a low yield but fire. I first heard about cookies when visiting my homie in the excelsior last year. he said he rolled a blunt of the most expensive herb the club had. It was called gsc and he was retarded like he just did some nitrous. lol. was hard to believe because
we use to smoke at least five blunts a day and mad bubble. I think since I moved he is smoking bammer instead of the kill. He showed me some sf rapper and said this dudes gig was the cherry pie. I cant remember the name...Anyone know of a underground city rapper who deals with maybe even created cherry pie. Anyway I will have to grab a cut of that gsc if I can get my hands on it. Im pretty satisfied with platinum kush tho.

G

guest8905

i cant stand rap, im surprised its even still popular. Sure some hiphop is cool i guess, but most of the rappers and such just talk about what they have, what they want, or how much money they have or want....or how many hoes they have or want.....or how they fuck shit up lol or how there the shit best ever... hahah what a joke

some rap is ok, but most is garbage imo......serves no purpose other than to perpetuate the digression of listeners towards materialism and greed.

sorry for the rant....cookies!!

Treebeard

Keep sharing the wealth everyone! I know the patients of Michigan would love to see her here. Can't eat real cookies because of my condition, but I sure do miss that thin mint taste!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
odd, EVERYONE says it roots SUPER slow.....

shit, im using PGR's to root my cuttings, and i cant get them to root that fast...
my gsc's have been getting roots in about 1 week in the diy aerocloner...a few days faster than the pure asian sfv clones next to em....king louis xiii og takes a solid 3+ weeks to even put out a nub with maybe 20% healthy survivors, now that plant is a BITCH to root...

hammalamma

Veteran
Finally! I hope they are real.:dance013:

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Yo Stikky, listen to some E-40. I guess if you not from it then its hard to understand tho. To me rap music is motivational, about making something from nothing and pushing through when the odds are stacked against you, but I cant stand most commercial rap. E-40 been lacen the mic with game since way back. Music for the Hustlaz.

G

guest8905

sorry to the op for off topic...but..

get mo thanks for trying. Im actually from the bay area born in O and raised in the east bay. I have been around all kinds of rap from hardcore gangsta to backpacker hip hop.

From the early days too short, e40, b legit to the newer but still old school andre, mac dre, quipto, smoov ect to the hip hop grouch, legends, ect. Ive been around it all and used to bump the aforementioned rappers music all day, non stop........till i realized how vulger most of that stuff is. I was not really caring about the fact the lyrics i was listening too were degrading to women, other people and myself included. Plus the stuff it promotes i.e hard drugs and crime and violence...well i just couldnt take it much after so many years.

Now i hear rap and it makes me mad that i wasted so much time with it. I should have been broadening my horizons like i do now.

but like i always say to each their own...

back to cookies..nice cuts hamma

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
people change...equiptos younger days he really was pimpin so thats what he rapped about..nows hes an OG chillin most of his stuff is about san fran hiphop, helping younger artists...more community awareness stuff, my homie Dregs1 is a local bay area artist preachin more positive shit..

most of that rap you talk about is "ignorant rap" in the industry....artists know its stupid but they do it anyways (or are told by record labels)...its what makes money.

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
people change...equiptos younger days he really was pimpin so thats what he rapped about..nows hes an OG chillin most of his stuff is about san fran hiphop, helping younger artists...more community awareness stuff, my homie Dregs1 is a local bay area artist preachin more positive shit..

most of that rap you talk about is "ignorant rap" in the industry....artists know its stupid but they do it anyways (or are told by record labels)...its what makes money.

Yo stikky check KRS ONe brown skin woman
Haiku detat
Blame One (drifting)

anyone ever see hood to hood? that eastbay 17 year old with 100k in a shoebox. pretty sure messy marv is in there as well.

I like all kinds of music, jonny cash to reggae and IDM like tipper.

H

Homer J Pimpin

Christ Hammer who did you piss off ta havta look after THIS thread............na, congrats on moderator job I know I wouldnt do it.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts