What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

loyalty7

GSC clones starting to take root...And three seeds that were germinated are looking strong and vigorous i will keep updating...
picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Cookies n animal cookies...

Cookies n animal cookies...

Found these at Montels shop in sac thanks to an annonomous tip, heheh...

GS COOKIES- havent smoked none yet but smells so minty good...
picture.php

picture.php

ANIMAL COOKIES- Dont look as good as some of the pics Ive seen, smells like the cookies mixed with some OG, hard as rock nugs...
picture.php

picture.php

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
nice nugz mo that gsc looks AAA the animal well ya said it yaself and belive me theres much sexier nugz of animal out there im sure u findem soon enough ... bet shit smokes great though...

Machine trimmed?

Machine trimmed?

Looks uniform, and smooth. Do they keif the crystals off? Peace

Found these at Montels shop in sac thanks to an annonomous tip, heheh...

GS COOKIES- havent smoked none yet but smells so minty good...
picture.php

picture.php

ANIMAL COOKIES- Dont look as good as some of the pics Ive seen, smells like the cookies mixed with some OG, hard as rock nugs...
picture.php

picture.php

That batch of animal did have some colors, it just got trimmed too tight. I guarantee you the animal cookies smoke stronger than the batch of cookies, even though the cookies look better because of the sloppy trim. That batch of animal tested 2 percent higher thc and had 2% cbd than the cookies. I didn't even test them, they tested it themselves and sent me a copy of the paperwork. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated good or bad. Enjoy the meds!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea its a really small sample, makes it hard to judge, i would love to see more pictures...its way more golden green looks almost dead on to some fortune cookies that went around SF recently...small compacted dense nuggets with barely any leaf......sometimes animal cookie packs have more leaf on them and you always see the dark blue/purple frosted leaves sticking out a bit...think il break into the cookie jar for a nightcap bong rip.
picture.php

my batch from fox farms soil...wish i could test mine i'l have to see how much it costs for a test..

latest animal cookie pack from another grower who used coco w/ GH, kinda leafy and blurry pic..
animalnorcal009.jpg

and some closeup shots of another animal cookie from different grower who used rockwool w/ GH
animalcookieserch008.jpg

animalcookieserch009-1.jpg

animalcookieserch012.jpg

none of these shots are from any club or dispensary all san francisco black market..

Last edited:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i cant remember if i uploaded these...i found some pics that are in my folders but not in my gallery so might have skipped them..

animalWOW004-1.jpg

animalWOW003-1.jpg

animalWOW005-1.jpg

animalcookies004.jpg

old batch different grower

animalcookieserch001.jpg

animalcookieserch002-1.jpg

rockwool grower with different filters on camera....alrite enough pics for now time to K.O...

I stopped by montels club this morning and got some gsc. I've smoked it before and thought it was ok. It was such a small sample i really did'nt want to pass any kind of judgement.

I bought a few 1/8ths, havent smoked any yet tho. Im waiting until i have a fresh head. Been smoking some DaNk asS Kushcleaner all morning.

My first thought when opening the jar and giving it a really good smell was, REALLY, thaTs IT!!! In the smell departement this strain does'nt even compair to Urkle, Chemdawgs, or OG's. If i were going only by my nose, the GSC would be the last jar i would go for.

I'll give a smoke report tomorrow after wake and bake time. When my head is clear and palate clean, i'll smoke a fatty of the gsc and then give you my honest opinion.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
post some pics of the herb....real deal cookie will smack you in the face with its smell so maybe that batch just isnt that loud. and judging by the 8th isnt enough, i like to judge by opening a full turkey bag...i like to stick my head inside the animal bag and just breathe...

sour and chemdawg smells pretty damn good too so i wouldnt be surprised if some folks prefer that smell..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts