Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ah man

why can't i see who thought i didnt leave a helpful post? that kinda sucks...

not that i care if it was helpful or not but i always like to check out whoever takes the time to say something good or bad (neg rep is badge of honor bitches!!!!) to see what kind of game they got, and decide if i respect them as a peer while taking their input into consideration or telling them to fuck the hell off because they suck hahaha...
considering the source so to say i guess

anyways....

i will say most of the cookie buds pictured look good

i bet they will look pretty good growing in the maui sun in the next few months..... im pretty sure of it.

cyat

Veteran
clones of chocolate chip.. yes thats a 650W Kitchen Aid
cookies3.png

Chocolate chip x bacon cross, original strain

DSCN0661.jpg

og snickerdoodle

DSCN0569.jpg

amazing genetics..... I nominate you breeder of the year!

is that a 650watt metal halide mixer?

L

LumpStatus

Omg i cant keep up with this thread... but i remember ogkushbreath saying he took his cookie at 45 days ?? Seems waaaay too early. and whats this jazz about changing light cycle to finish earlier? hmmmmm. Nice pics but imo 45 days from start of 12/12 is too early for any plant!

cyat

Veteran
Omg i cant keep up with this thread... but i remember ogkushbreath saying he took his cookie at 45 days ?? Seems waaaay too early. and whats this jazz about changing light cycle to finish earlier? hmmmmm. Nice pics but imo 45 days from start of 12/12 is too early for any plant!

I take em at 45 min. straight out the oven... 350 degrees...

45 days would be burnt!

12 outta 12 cook perfect everytime

Lump it's never 12 12 because it's flip flopped, can't risk over lapping. 11 hours of light normal flowering and squashed together in a finishing room with 10 hours of light to finish in a cold room to get some color for the last 10 days. Smaller plants finish faster too. Not a very finicky plant like OG. Dark green leaves, vigorous roots, thick stocky stems, moderate stretching, fan leaves don't reach out and block light like grandaddy. Buds don't connect from bottom up, but tops get pretty decent. Changes colors easily leaves turning purple and blue hues. Bud never turns purple, real easy to grow compared to OG so it might not hold value for long. Resin content is amazing though, i've never seen anything like it. Reminds me of flowers grown in very cold weather (without the small cold weather buds) where the plant just looks like it got snowed on with crystals.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
i just nutted my pants chocalte bakin cookies... wtf gotta get me some of them.. thats the shit i dream bout... this thread is fukin bonkers now rotfflmao def the best edible thread on here with prob the best flowers in it to seams like the nugz took 2nd to edibles and bullshit but im all for it luv it... shits mad entertainin... i can log off for a few hrs and have pgs to read...
rm that shit u made is art bro lol... ima make a nice batch of canna/hash budder when i finnaly get home 2day and chef some shit up...2nite hopefully

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
It produces the surprise which is various this year, too, and it introduces the member which was decided by " the god event "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts