What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

RespectGreen

Veteran
man folks need to leave her alone, gsc by herself is good enough. sooner or later gsc by her lonesom will be even a more of an rareity. gsc crossed with this, gsc crossed with that when is it just good enough? sounds like folks are taiting the gsc gene pool,well just have to see what happens in the near future.....................

Lol n this is the guy who gave it to Steele to make Xs with but now its polluting the gene pool....

Ahhhh I love this thread and read it at least 3x a day just to see what ya'all are always saying!

I'm flowering the Pie soon as I can take cuts to save off of her... Still no cookies but Ill make due with the pie

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
i tried some cookies for the first time the other day... It was some early sample nugs, probably taken around 7-8weeks. It was good, but i was definitely disappointed. Ill wait until i try the mature nugs before making any real sort of judgement.
It tasted more thin minty than it smelled.

Mia

Buddy who grabbed OgKushBreath's cookies coming by.
Asked if he still had some and told him to bring it, didn't really get a clear answer cuz we're figuring out where to go eat.
Find out shortly.
I'll take pics if he brings it.
Haven't been this excited to check out some herb in a minute. I'm starting to get convinced...pics helped.....lol

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
man folks need to leave her alone, gsc by herself is good enough. sooner or later gsc by her lonesom will be even a more of an rareity. gsc crossed with this, gsc crossed with that when is it just good enough? sounds like folks are taiting the gsc gene pool,well just have to see what happens in the near future.....................

i agree with this..but look at OG kush...how many people ran with OG kush crosses and actually found some nice things in the OGxCD and several other crosses...even though some came out watered down and the original OG is always the best...

the only way to find it out is to POLLEN HACK!! and spread betas and see if we can find uniforminity and something good....i totally understand why people are skeptical that making beans might not get the desired results..but under that logic cherry pie would have been terrible to breed with because it is a polyhybrid itself...and what do ya know! they hacked CP with OG and found cookies....

so excuse the conventional wisdom, but we are gonna reverse and backcross and do a bunch of things and see if we can find something nice in the crosses...if they come out watered down then to the freebie donation fund the go! but if theres something special dont be mad/jealous that folks are trying to spread her. shit look at alien his beans sell for thousands and they are made from polyhybrids too, his main male is based off LVPK which is another ICmag clone that was whored out over the boards just like GSC will be soon...

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No problem here either with gene exploration, experimentation, and proliferation as long as people aren't lying about it. Thread is lookin great some beautiful pics.

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
all i was sayin if it doesnt do the orignal justice or even keep that trade mark smell then it shouldnt be kept........i just dont wanna see watered down versions of her that dont exibit any fetures of the orignal. especialy when you go to the club and there chargin and arm and an leg for stuff they say is cookies but no where close..........:tiphat:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea definitely good point ^ wish we could be open about things and have some sort of centralized catalog. Seems a lot of our maladies are purely a result of the legality preventing us from achieving what 98% want widely accessible, ordered, clear, and concise info.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have also notice that even if you have a clone only strain your plant might look completely different them someone else. People grow differently this has a impact on the quality of the final product..

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
that is very true hammerhead.........VERY TRUE. seen a beautiful cut of og at a buddies and the buddie down the way was running the same cut, at the end two different products. but i will say the more luv you give her she wont let you down.........

big twinn

Veteran
Gene mutations do occur with clones and over time clones will diverge from each other as a result of mitotic cell division mutations stimulated from errors in replication and their outward environment.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
genetic mutation or drift is not applicable here

environmental cue's and influences i effect the production of primary and secondary metabolites in higher plants

pop some beans

veg the plants

sex them

take cuts off the mom

put em out into multiple gardens at the same time

and run em the same way and collect the samples and compare

do it using the same nutes and watts and in different gardens and try it in totally different scenarios

test it every way to sunday please pay and tell me if there was genetic mutation or rift or simply a differential in metabolic composition influenced by what it was fed, etc

Last edited:

Norkali

yeah I hate the fact that some idiot like you can talk about how good something is, and because no one outside of your cali folk has tried it, you cant be proven wrong. escd was supposed to be the holy grail but when i tried it i was let down. I bet the same will happen with the gsc.

btw why are you so sensitive about it?

Lol, why are we so sensitive?

GoEnglish_com_ThePotCallingTheKettleBlack.gif

BTW, I'm smoking on some cookies right now - and I think that I just MAY have a line on a cutting too from a couple different sources....

f4024ad2-5c7b-4659-ba4c-bd21ac41768f.jpg

I would say because there is over 70 pages of ppl posting and less then a handful of pics of the plant actually growing. Gets to just sound like a sausage fest.

LOL - that is some funny logic. More likely: People are butthurt because they don't have the golden ticket while others do! Just like OG Kush, there will be name-calling, ego-crushing, accustations of fakes, liars, et cetera, you name it....until the cut gets out; once it becomes semi-'available' - everybody will chill out. Once a hater gets get a cut of the pie? Then shit's all gravy: "Yeah, got a cut of the cookies! BEST STRAIN EVAR!"

People can't stand the fact that there is a group/others who hold better genetics, especially when they know that it's true. The result? You're looking at it, this thread. LOL.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have strains that are just as potent as Cookies possibly even stronger they just dont have the same flavors and aromas

G

guest8905

when i make seed with cookies they will not be sold but given away or server fund. I dont think that something becomes better just because it costs more or only a few people have it, spread the love people and dont be greedy.

Norkali

I have strains that are just as potent as Cookies possibly even stronger they just dont have the same flavors and aromas

Good point, but damn....the cookies seem to have it all don't they? Done with the quickness, (50ish days I heard?) tinge of color with the blues and purples for the color-fiends, that OG funk, and some of that purple strain-type of density....

Wow, she is a bad bitch. Besides, lol, I haven't seen anybody get up and stumble off of bud like I saw a couple weeks ago after this girl told me she could, "smoke me under the table," LOL! One rip of cookies and she was done for.....:biglaugh: and she thought she could smoke....

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
not gonna lie i mixed some nice Sour D into my herb regimen today, its nice to change things up. but for the nighttime its back to the cookie jar!

Bullfrog44

Veteran
Good point, but damn....they cookies seem to have it all don't they? Done with the quickness, (50ish days I heard?) tinge of color with the blues and purples for the color-fiends, that OG funk, and some of that purple strain-type of density....

Wow, she is a bad bitch. Besides, lol, I haven't seen anybody get up and stumble off of bud like I saw a couple weeks ago after this girl told me she could, "smoke me under the table," LOL! One rip of cookies and she was done for.....:biglaugh: and she thought she could smoke....

How is the yield?

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just curious about something...... If you have a clone only strain how are you going to make seeds?

when i make seed with cookies they will not be sold but given away or server fund. I dont think that something becomes better just because it costs more or only a few people have it, spread the love people and dont be greedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts