What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr.Howie

I think it's kinda funny people saying it's stupid to pay 1k for the most popular cut in cali. Do you just not get it or what??? Damn i've paid FAR FAR FAR FAR more than that in my seed purchases over the years and am pretty sure no pheno i've found would compare to cookies. People just dont understand what a fire cut is worth....in my opinion 1k is a steal and i'd pay that in a quick second if i knew it was legit.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
I think it's kinda funny people saying it's stupid to pay 1k for the most popular cut in cali. Do you just not get it or what??? Damn i've paid FAR FAR FAR FAR more than that in my seed purchases over the years and am pretty sure no pheno i've found would compare to cookies. People just dont understand what a fire cut is worth....in my opinion 1k is a steal and i'd pay that in a quick second if i knew it was legit.

That's the truth right there. The right cut can make or break an average grower out here. It might be the difference between being able to sell a pack or not. There are so many choices out here, that it doesn't matter if you like it. The buyer has to want it, the broker needs to know he can sell it, and the club needs to know it will move without a doubt. That's what having this cut means. The shorter than 10 week flowering time means extra savings on top of a higher price.

Dino Cookies! Sounds like a winner. If Krunch or Prop don't do it. I will. Got some SFV's in Veg. right now.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea we have assembled a nice army of male studs, both from seed and reverses, that are in line to start knocking these cookie girls up! so bring on the pheno names lol.....im loving the animal sample that NorCal had..it was all white covered in snow with dark blue purple edges and some serious stank to it and definately seemed to have OG traits in it instead of the other GSC i have seen that looks like cherry pie...

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Animal X to a sts'd WhiteGirl = White Animal Cookies

Animal X to a sts'd SourStrawberry = Pink Animal Cookies

Both would have their start in our small but respected circle. Prop and KB that shit would be pretty tight to have the world drooling. Only us 3 and one other person not on IC even have my selected cuts. Super exclusive ish. Not to mention if we did make any polys from a cookies cut the seeds would most definitely sell out at top dollar; server crashes and all.

UnknownCookie

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So...I haven't read the whole thread...has everyone who has tried gsc said its the shit? Has anyone smoked it and said...ya..its alright.?.....just curious

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran

SHEEIIIT.. If them fools could pay $5,496 for them starfighter seeds... 1000 for a keeper aint bad.
yo prop, if yall need help lookin for keepers in any uh them seeds... :wave:

Norkali

all I hear is cali folk jockin this strain ! All I know is where i,m from you don't have to toot your own horn if the shit is the bomb

Once you try it, you'll understand....

Cookie-Monster4.png

Hey SubRob, i remember at least one person saying the cookies were just ok and they liked OG better, but I don't know what sample they tried. Anyone who has anything to say should try some from a legitimate dispensary before they speak. Rappers smoke a shit load of weed, because they don't have anything else to do but smoke weed and make music. I think they smoke enough to know what's good or bad. Most of us on here don't have 20k a week to spend on different kinds of herb, just to share it with our entourage. I love it when people hate on "Cali Folk" and "Cali Herb". Cali has the MOST HIGHEST QUALITY herb in the world, from the hills of Humboldt to the warehouses in LA. I'm not saying there isn't any good weed anywhere else, but EVERYONE knows Cali weed is the best. Where did the Original Haze come from? Where did OG Kush come from? Where else in the world can you walk into a store and see 40 types of herb on a shelf, 20 different kinds of hash, and another 50 types of edibles, candies, drinks, tinctures..... I'm sorry if some of you are butt hurt because everyone is jockin "us" california trend setters, but that's just "the way the COOKIES crumble".

opt1c

Veteran
heheh.... bg done blessed me with the frostitute and lvpk not to mention that sour strawberry kush pheno i got, and the la con... all being held on the left coast... suddenly i got mac dre'z song fire playing on repeat in my head :joint:

NorCal

Veteran
all I hear is cali folk jockin this strain ! All I know is where i,m from you don't have to toot your own horn if the shit is the bomb

Funny thing is this horn doesn't have to be tooted. Believe me I too couldn't believe the prices I was hearing when the GSC was around. Then I sourced some from a close friend and it was over. I was hooked. It was like when i saw the SFV for the first time all over again. I don't even smoke weed all day anymore but this strain has me back on the pipe waking and baking. It's really that good. Reminds me of the Durban I used to get from the berkely club with the jars right around 2001. And This comes from someone who's grown SFV since it used to go for $7k an elbow.

The GSC and the animal cookies have to be some of the top strains I've ever smoked/seen. Like someone already said You'll know when you try it. This is coming from someone who's seen it all and tried it all. whether you choose to believe it or not is up to you.

I think it's awesome for us norcal farmers. We've been getting raped for the last couple of years ever since the market "crashed" it's hard seeing good people lose their homes because they trade they've used to feed their family with is now becoming saturated. And the entire market is flooded with people trying to under-cut each other simply because they need the money to pay their bills.

And believe me $1k a cut is nothing when you have people who have 100 1k hps lights at their disposal. It's common out here and the amount of people growing is going up exponentially every day.

Sorry its late but All I'm saying is if you've tried it or claim to have seen it you'll definitely be impressed. If your not it's prob not the real deal.

In conclusion I can almost guarantee this will be very well regarded as one of the best strains of cannabis In the world. This shit is really that fire. I'm sure it's gonna become the basis for many breeding programs once words catch fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts