What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbrandan

Cant speak.for the east coast, but up here in Michigan we have our cookie jars getting filled
Vitality,..grown lovingly by S_a_H

P

puma

whats your ALIEN COOKIES made of?.....

i made mine with an F4 either ALIENDAWG..

peace:tiphat:

Calicokush

RVL GSC Clone Legit?

RVL GSC Clone Legit?

Can anyone here tell me if Reservation Labs GSC is official? He has a drop today somewhere else, and said he used someone named L-O-U GSC clone and crossed it with the best male he got from breeder seeds of the GSC . If i'm not mistaken GSC is a fem clone only with no known males out there to produce reg seeds, correct? This is a pic of his GSC mother clone...

Just wanted to know before i purchased.

Attachments

• CookiesSeeded.jpg
    CookiesSeeded.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 50

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Looking dank UP!! Good to see some pics of the Animal cut posted up. Cant wait to get some of my clones into flower soon.

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
nice animal up, havent seen her in a quick sec...........
i kinda like the animal more then the reg gsc ,theres a lil more to the smoke off the animal.......

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Animal.

But to each it's own. Some prefer the forum over the animal, I'm sure they're out there, but I haven't come across any of those people yet. BUT THAT IS ONLY IF...the two were grown well. Placed side by side the animal usually shines through by being a little frostier, a little bigger, and a little smellier, but all and all very close to the forum imho. But don't listen to me, cause these aren't the clones you're looking for, you don't want this stuff...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1jk4F1757A

mmj916

Unknown Prophet:

How is the growth between the Animal & the GSC, as far as: stretch, # of days, yield, etc ?

Will you post up some pics of Animal in veg?

Thanks

NorCal

Veteran
Glad you liked those nugs goo! Wish I even had any left to smoke on but look like im gonna have to wait until next round....

Looking real nice and green in there UP!

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran

nice job UP, I love the way those leaves look with that resin curl going on...

I hope Y'all don't mind, again... its no GSC but it is the frostiest thing Ive got right now or have had in a long while... despite my torture and neglect... so I am excited and hope some folks here appreciate the pics :=)...

Even the underside of the leaves... covered in resin...

and if ya got a problem with it... hit not helpful, see if I care :moon: lol

Peace,
Infi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts