What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How much are you guys pulling off the forum cut?

Possible to get 2 oz a plant? Seems like a low yeilder.

I went back and found miscbrah's pics and i hope i have the scm cut. It came from haborside about 2 months ago Just labeled girlscout cookies with no vender name in front of it is what i was told. How where your cuts labeled in the store. The clone i got is small when its a bit bigger ill post up a pick in a week or so.

misc- great job man, them girls looking real nice.
and what the hell are on that boston's feet? lol. booties? like for rain/slush? I've seen some folks put em on their pups, but never seen one walk like that with them on lol.

hey vag, hope you don't mind me calling ya vag haha. guess that 3rd line of your post was an inside joke? i must have read it 5 times trying to decipher that shit. thought you were tweaking or sumthin for a minute.

miscbrah3284

Veteran
How much are you guys pulling off the forum cut?

Possible to get 2 oz a plant? Seems like a low yeilder.

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people.

in b4 unawares

dont bozz me bro!! lulzzzzzz

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people.

in b4 unawares

dont bozz me bro!! lulzzzzzz

misc- i think you quoted the wrong person(?) were you maybe referring to my comment about VP?

i didn't even think about the possibility of that, hope i didn't offend anyone. sorry VP, and sorry about your mom misc. from what i know VP doesn't even use the tree, so it didn't occur to me that he might have a condition. i will try and remember that there are many things that ail people that cannabis can't cure.

Peace. Cosmic

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
please people! the references to gifting trading and even selling clones over the boards are totally inappropriate and not appreciated. you are putting these forums at risk with this behavior, never mind yourselves. how do you know the person you are helping or being helped by wont grass you up next time he's busted, or maybe he's an informant to begin with. if you knew some of the stories i know of shit thats gone down because people don't know how to keep real life and internet life separate. you wouldn't be so quick to brake this rule.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
yep...that would just crush the Headlines...."Girl scout cookies...ARRESTED"...

thats the kind of high profile exposure ...we don't need....

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
yep...that would just crush the Headlines...."GS Cookies...ARRESTED"...

thats the kind of high profile exposure ...we don't need....

I agree that better safe than sorry is the way to go and this community has agreed not to discuss such matters; however....

How awesome would it be if "GS Cookies.... ARRESTED"... (no such thing as bad publicity, etc.), besides there are thousands of GS Cookies OverGrowing the planet :D Can't arrest'em all!

:joint:

miscbrah3284

Veteran
misc- i think you quoted the wrong person(?) were you maybe referring to my comment about VP?

i didn't even think about the possibility of that, hope i didn't offend anyone. sorry VP, and sort about your mom misc. from what i know VP doesn't even use the tree, so it didn't occur to me that he might have a condition. i will try and remember that there are many things that ail people that cannabis can't cure.

Peace. Cosmic

inside jokes with vag brah! dont worry haha :tiphat:

rattleram

These are a week in flower, vegged 4 weeks in 10 g bags. Did I get gsc or HIV???

These are a week in flower, vegged 4 weeks in 10 g bags. Did I get gsc or HIV???

rattleram

Pics

Pics

Pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 49

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Cookies Getting Hyped Coast to Coast on Sirius XM Radio!

GSC gets the nod as best mmj on monday's Howard Stern Show during an interview with
a rapper "the game". Howard claims to never smoke anymore but he is always quizzing
anybody he gets on his show with a medical card. I was driving listening to the show and
homie called it correct when asked what was the best weed. Cookies, yo!

picture.php

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
Yeah as soon as I mentioned I had gotten ahold of the forum cut I got some tool sending me pm asking for it.....thanks to the kind and professional mods like gaius said tool is now banned.
peace
jip

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i hear cookies get mentioned once and a while on XM, heard it on tony tocas smokeout mix when callers from around the US call in and claim what their smokin on...and a few tracks in rotation have references like action bronson, smoke dza, juicy J, wiz...its definately in demand amongst the rich music artist crowd..

nerd4life

can't wait till they show up in the eastcoast. So no company has ever made any crosses of these or s1s??? none on the bay???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts