DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
ah

you had me wondering how that many buds fit on a pack of papers

Raw tray it is, not a pack

A

Alfred

I must say that i have never seen in real life or consumed any GSC, but they are some of the most impressive looking flowers on icmag.

I don't want to 'grovel', but would it be in the cards for any of the lucky GSC holders to make some crosses to send in as server funders or even freebies, perhaps?

That would be a kind gesture. (and i would be happy to oblige in accepting said gratuities) :)

Danke.

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
she is a picky biaoch just burned1 2death gave her tha wrong bucket FML

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
she is a picky biaoch just burned1 2death gave her tha wrong bucket FML

fuck one of my 12 gallon cookies just died for no apparent reason... never seen that happen before.. fuck me...
still got 7 other non burn cookies in the dryer :):blowbubbles:

mmj916

fuck one of my 12 gallon cookies just died for no apparent reason... never seen that happen before.. fuck me...
still got 7 other non burn cookies in the dryer :):blowbubbles:

Carefully observe for more plants that look healthy & then suddenly die, as that could be a sign of broad mites. BMs are hitting many a grow recently.

gtgio

I must say that i have never seen in real life or consumed any GSC, but they are some of the most impressive looking flowers on icmag.

I don't want to 'grovel', but would it be in the cards for any of the lucky GSC holders to make some crosses to send in as server funders or even freebies, perhaps?

That would be a kind gesture. (and i would be happy to oblige in accepting said gratuities) :)

Danke.

Someone mentioned in the other page they were sending in some GSC X UK Cheese seeds, should be pretty cool.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Danke.

They should already be their or will be soon ...and more will be sent in after Dec 15th.

Their are a VERY limited numbers of GSC X UK CHEESE packs sent in so JUMP on them when you see them....just and FYI.

A

Alfred

They should already be their or will be soon ...and more will be sent in after Dec 15th.

Their are a VERY limited numbers of GSC X UK CHEESE packs sent in so JUMP on them when you see them....just and FYI.

Thanks, sounds good. :)

Someone didn't like my idea, who would've guessed.

Are they feminised? Both are clones aren't they?
Thanks again.

And anyone else who dabbles in tossing pollen, do you feel like 'donating' to the cause?? :)

A

Alfred

Me banned? Why?

I was only asking if anyone wanted to donate to the server fund or for freebies, i wasn't asking for anything directly?
Sorry if i did something i wasn't supposed to?

Or were you talking about someone else?

GSC crosses will eventually get 'out there', i was just hoping it would be sooner rather than later, but it's no big drama....

Take care. :)

TripleDraw27

Veteran
Carefully observe for more plants that look healthy & then suddenly die, as that could be a sign of broad mites. BMs are hitting many a grow recently.

Did you know 1 in 4 people have genital warts.

See how I passed that info around so loosely? Although BMs are bad, its a " trend " currently on this forum. Its the first thing one says...as I said trend. Started 6 months ago, and now folks like you are just throwing around BM loosely. There are many other options out there my friend. You know I saw a black guy in my neighborhood the other day. Im certain he stole stuff.... I threw that out rather loosely right?

TripleDraw27

Veteran
Me banned? Why?

I was only asking if anyone wanted to donate to the server fund or for freebies, i wasn't asking for anything directly?
Sorry if i did something i wasn't supposed to?

Or were you talking about someone else?

GSC crosses will eventually get 'out there', i was just hoping it would be sooner rather than later, but it's no big drama....

Take care. :)

You were only asking for seeds or cuts...think about it Simple Jack..

A

Alfred

You were only asking for seeds or cuts...think about it Simple Jack..

Well, not exactly....

I was just asking if anyone would consider sending in any crosses of GSC to seedbay for a server fund or freebies, for the general public.

People seem to enjoy donating and recieving many other seeds from the server fund or freebies, so why not GSC crosses aswell?

That's all i was saying. I didn't want to get anyones panties in a bunch.

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.