What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorCal

Veteran
Went with makingoo to the cookie store (green door) today. Found a couple nanners
In the cookie monster. The trim job on the platinum was pathetic and the thin mint looked like it was loaded up with bushmaster or phosphoload. Crazy dense nugs but crystal content wasn't quite there. Its pretty crazy the club is even passing this stuff off right now.

MG got some platinum OG and I swear ive seen better outdoor OG than the indoor they were trying to pass off. All the smells on each bag were lacking def not those loud cookies.
Some kid had a dub of platinum cooks and it was for sure a different batch than what I got It was super frosty but the smell on it was weak! Smoking on that sunset sherbet right now
And it's def not something I'd buy again. Shit is weak!

Funny thing is, when I bring them my stuff they always say come back because they're stocked up at the moment....I'm thinking these batches were from desperate peeps that were just trying to flip their packs on the low because there's no way they paid alot for any of those commercial cookie batches. It's a shame because they used to have that fire. The sort of shit that would make me break $185 on a half....
9AE766D7-B930-40B5-98CF-048D185354E5-210-000000B5836D1F8F.jpg

LeafLady

@NorCal: Their "Sunset Sherbet" isn't even the real, so don't fret too hard. ;)

Look out for the 'Bazooka Joe Bubblegum Cookies' aka Bubblicious Cookie. It's one of the better poly-hybrids out imo.
uzuYz.png

Last edited:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
wow norcal that sucks....damn clubs taking the name game to a whole new level with all the rebranding and packaging. and yea makes sense they would rather buy cheap subpar commercial cookies @ 2k a LB instead of the real deal fire for 32....a friend got 3k from them a few times for some really nice chem D tho..

miscbrah3284

Veteran
i think i may have root aphids....white little crawlers running along the tops of my cookie plants in the veg tent....i could probably count how many i can see...any advice?

ufullachit

Oh Noooo.. I'm so sorry to hear that man... They are a PITA to fight.. If you are still in veg your only way to really deal with them for good is Merit75 or I had to use Spectracide once and it worked.. They are a nasty systemic chemmy pesticide...

Here are some threads u might want to look at.. Cuz it's a lot of info to explain, especially in this matter because we all want to stay as Organic as possible with out contaminating our plants with anything... I hate to say that these are TUFF TUFF little bugs and they won't die easy, and definately wont go nowhere with any Organics..

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=159960&highlight=Gnats+Winged+Fungus+Root+Aphids

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=70503&highlight=Scay+Beez+root+aphids

Man I feel for u bruh... Good Luck

bandit777

Z

Z-ro

Dang man, sucks to hear people dumping cookies?? I dont understand why, its the first time in a long time Ive had a product that people were begging to buy and get me more trimmers so I could finish it faster. We finished trimming the outdoor at 5 pm last night, they were all gone at 27 to me by 730, for outs...

NorCal

Veteran
Leaflady: LOL small world My friend actually brought some over lkke an eighth a couple weeks ago but it wasn't from the club. He called it something else I wanna say he said bazooka Joe cookies. Just the name had me like WTF? It was fire for sure just not sure how I'd rank it with the GSC. Then again I'll be the first to tell you I personally don't care for the GSC high much. It's just way tok stony for me.

Funny you mention RAs misc. OGKB was the first one to turn me onto the merit years ago and I'm pretty sure I was the first one to post about it in the RA/phylloxera thread. Some people were skeptical until they tried it.

Caps beneficials have been found to be effective for RAs also but I personally still use merit 75 on all my trays of cuts before they get transplanted. There's a bunch of speculation as to what works and what doesn't. Let me tell you vie prob used most everything to treat them with little to no success until I began using the merit.

I apply 1.2 grams of powdered merit to 5 gallons of water. I just throw this into my rez and let my drippers top feed them. Whether it be trays of clones or large vegging plants it'll knock them out cold.
This stuff has a 30 day residual so i personally will never touch my plants with it after I flip.

After aplkyong the merit At my next Rez top up I add 3ml/gallon h2o2 to sterilize my medium and roots from whatever damage these nasty fuckers may have done and all the shit they might have left behind after taking chunks out of my roots.

Stuffs hard to get unless you wanna order it and have it sent to your house but there are a few local places you can get it you just have to know where to ask. Good luck bro. RAs were responsible for alot of failed crops a couple years ago..

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Anything with IMIDACLOPRID will eradicate root aphids. But like the homies said, its a systemic so dose only in veg or there's a possibility you'd be smoking contaminated nuggery.

FWIW:
Bayer Citrus Tree and Schrub from Home Depot or Wallyworld will work fine and actually have some npk to boot.

NorCal

Veteran
Oh shit I thought they stopped selling that stuff UP? If they didn't I'm def gonna go cop some. That merit hits for like $60 a bottle and I'm pretty sure the only difference is the concentration of imidacloprid in each.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Did anyone mention the "LoudScout" that won the HTCC Hybrid category this year? I know the people that made those seeds and have the similarly named seed company. I think it was just GSC that they entered, but I'll have a chance to see some of it in a bit supposedly. There's a room coming down in the bay area soon. They said it's from the seeds they made, but I'll believe it when I see it. I didn't find out what male they used. I'm definitely not hyping them in the least.

The green door definitely has it's fingers in the outdoor market. I saw lots of the same samples and they were not all that. They were cheaper tickets, with the same retail price. So it makes sense. The customers don't see what comes through the door, just what's on the shelves...

miscbrah3284

Veteran
thanks guys, funny you mention the bayer....i actually bought that a while back to try against fungust gnats but went with gognats instead....

Ill start asking around for the merit just to be safe

L

LumpStatus

First thing I would do is identify them as root aphids. Do they have round bodies or more elongated bodies? If they are more a long gated I would think they probably are spring tails which are very common and usually harmless. Spring tails will usually jump if you try to touch them kind of like a flea. However if they are more round bodied and fairly slow moving, they might be root aphids, the white ones and slightly yellow ones are the very early stage, they turn darker as they get older green brown and black. Eventually when populations get high enough they grow wings. I have some pictures of adult root aphids with and without wings but unfortunately I do not have pictures of the young ones...

NorCal

Veteran
Damn! I guess the whole worlds gonna start hearing more and more about the cookies.

I know swerve entered some just not sure how he did.
Speaking of which....is anybody going to the cup that's on the 15th? Im pretty sure I'll be there should be a gay ol' time.

L

LumpStatus

I forgot to add pictures on my last post. Here we go again...

First thing I would do is identify them as root aphids. Do they have round bodies or more elongated bodies? If they are more a long gated I would think they probably are spring tails which are very common and usually harmless. Spring tails will usually jump if you try to touch them kind of like a flea. However if they are more round bodied and fairly slow moving, they might be root aphids, the white ones and slightly yellow ones are the very early stage, they turn darker as they get older green brown and black. Eventually when populations get high enough they grow wings. I have some pictures of adult root aphids with and without wings but unfortunately I do not have pictures of the young ones... As for treatment....spectacle triazicide at 5-10 ML per gal as a drench will kill them, even though it is non systemic I still only recommend using in veg, but there are plenty of people who use it in Flower as well... Just not my cup of tea :)

Remember....the ra move VERY slow and the ones with wings can fly but they typically don't ime.

miscbrah3284

Veteran
thanks guys, hard to say right now.....Ive had root aphids before, they were like black beatles that completely ate up my cali connection crop a few grows back, luckily was able to harvest 2 of the 3. They dont look like either of those yet, they are just white....pretty sure they came in on my Infinite Euphoria from Harboside.....it was infested with what i thought were fungus gnats but i think were aphids....tossed the plant but obviously i didnt toss every plant in my garden so they got into some other stuff it looks like

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Damn! I guess the whole worlds gonna start hearing more and more about the cookies.

I know swerve entered some just not sure how he did.
Speaking of which....is anybody going to the cup that's on the 15th? Im pretty sure I'll be there should be a gay ol' time.

Cups are gay, all the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.