What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol that's the rest of his body...

You cali green thumbs kill me...

Grow the best, can id any cut hands down, but grasshoppers is like extra credit.. fk it

:D

L

LumpStatus

Rofl I know it's the rest of the body....I just never saw a grasshopper like this before. Most of them dont have a sharp ass!

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
I definitely thought grasshopper too...just never saw one with a sharp pointy instrument coming out the ass end!

there are tons of varieties

it could be another form of the same creature like a locust

grasshopper-1.jpg

gtotem_grasshopper.jpg

Spike-headed-Katydid.jpg

here is someone else not sure who took a pic it seems

39_l.jpg

L

LumpStatus

That 3rd pic is crazy! I didn't mean to get off topic guys...just never saw one like that before :)

Damn lumps always bringing the fire..!!! But its always good to see yes4prop pop up and floss too not to mention UP.. all with a bit of kruchbubbles picture post and smart ass comments makes this thread the best on ic..lol

Blaz3

They wouldnt have a monoply if you people stopped over hyping the damn thing..its just weed man...how potent/tasty do you want it??...shit..

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuuuuuck.

I had 6 GSC clones sent to me and it took over 9 days to get to me in the mail. By the time I opened the package the humidity in the ziplock had turned the leaves to mush.

The stalk and roots are super healthy, but the plants have literally no leaves. I doubt they'll turn in to anything, but planted them anyways. Haha.

:comfort:

IMG_3924.jpg

IMG_3925.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts