What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Iron_Lion

Cookies is like an elaborate joke being played on growers to see if they will fill their rooms with the lowest yielding strain known to man.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
The OGKB cut definitely yields more than the ICMag cut...

That OGKB is definitely a possible commercial producer, and anyone not worried about plant count #'s can double the number of ICMAG cookies they run to bring it up to par in the yield department.

Yield aside, it is definitely something incredibly special and worth it for lots of people.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Cookies is like an elaborate joke being played on growers to see if they will fill their rooms with the lowest yielding strain known to man.

the distribution team involved on the original beginnings should go into marketing, they could get an eskimo to believe Ice is only found in Hawaii and it is $4000 a pound

I have heard the real deal done right is great herb, but is it the best?

who knows, but I tell ya what, everyone and their brother/sister wants to find out for themselves. This is a craze, a new era so to speak. How long it will last is anyone's guess, but it is evident that it is here to stay for now.

the day a cut comes along that tastes like a Tagalong, consider me hooked

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
The smoke speaks for itself thats why they keep comin back :)

of course, but the way everything was done was/is brilliant. This is the most worked up anyone has been in the industry since, well OG and Chemdog. The whole world is obsessed with it, and that is something. People who have never smoked any part of her are desperate to see what the combination is like. It had everything going for it besides yield, which is a BIG thing to a lot of people, but even they want to feel the mystique.

I'm personally fascinated by this, since I have seen so many good strains throughout the day, but never have I seen this type of almost cult following.

The only sad thing with such stories is something so beloved is often forged. Fake GSC became too popular a trend.

One thing this whole thing does show though is this

Fine Cannabis is HIGHLY desired

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I want to start a strain called;

picture.php

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Most entertaining thread I know of....... hahahahah. Sincerely, Lotsa good laughs...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
has anyone sampled "blue ivy" yet...its animal x reversed hash plant....been meaning to hit SF and sample some but i try to stay away from that crowd these days...

HAHA could be possible.....back when GSC was 4k a LB it was worth it somewhat....but prices have crashed since the cut leaked

its some good smoke but im gonna switch to some new strains after next run....thankfully i have a 600w test cab for my animal cookie headstash..

like cartel says...it is GOOD smoke...when you puff a joint of GSC you know its different than other herb. noticeable taste and a really nice high good for partying and for those nights you want to TURN UP...i find OG kush makes me kind of lazy and dumbfounded whereas GSC has a better head high must be that durban...

JHerbz

I want more close ups/trichome pics.

"Cooking out the pot, i love my weed for lunch and dinner
Got some cookies in the jar, OG in the blender
You paying for quantity but quality is what you spend for
If theirs a marijuana-ology, I'll be your mentor"

Snoop and Wiz - OG.

I want some Cookiewreck!!!!!(hint hint hint!!)

get on that shit!

Thaniel

OGKB Day 10

OGKB Day 10

Last large run of this. Cut all mothers, it's over! hah.

Time to move on to others!

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    90 KB · Views: 10
  • photo (6).jpg
    photo (6).jpg
    120 KB · Views: 12
  • photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    89 KB · Views: 10

The Boys

im not bashing gscoookies it looks great but when it comes to straight up thc production , as a plant, would most high yielding elite verieties outyield the cookies hands down ?

considering the satori that i grew looked like it yielded well over twice the weight as the cookies would and its rated 23%-28%. some of it was the frostiest stuff id ever seen,
i imagine it wouldnt even take an elite strain to outyield the cookies in thc production.

G

guest8905

what a waste of time this thread is, imho the last however number of pages belongs in the tokers den with all the other bs

L

LumpStatus

As with nearly every strain, there is a learning curve to make her yield what you want. I have definitely yielded less with other strains.... in fact, my cookie tables have out yielded my cherry pie tables every time. Something unique about cookies is the bottom nugs are just as frosty and dense as the tops, even with a completely filled canopy...

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i thnk it is an optical illusion. i got yields on par with my room although it doesnt look like a lot. smaller dense nugs. but yes, every nug on the plant goes in the jars.

Last edited:
L

LumpStatus

The trim time on these is greatly reduced as well because there is very little leaf per bud. I can actually trim 2x faster than almost any other strain. The pack is so dense that the bag is literally half the size of most other packs!

Relentless

Veteran
nice nice!! so dont trim that many suckers off.. doesnt look like its very leafy so im sure that light penetrates the canopy nicely.

lets see more pics!!!

NorCal

Veteran
Got pix of the actual plants? Too hard to tell but the ogkb has more of a short indica growth pAttern with mutant leaves... Looks like you killed it though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts