What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Was checking out the potm thread and didn't realize my nug shot got nominated and might win! Was it you get mo who nominated it? Correct me if I am wrong....but thanks man! That was really cool of you...
Also thanks to smoketrees for nominating another shot of mine!
Hey Lump you can see who nominated you in that month's POTM Nomination thread :biggrin:
:joint:
EDIT:- Sorry Lump here is the Nomination Thread for that month
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=241035

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Nah, I nominated a different pic of yours, was finna do that one but someone beat me to it, then like a week later u posted some other dope pics n I nominated them ones. Congrats tho yo, u deserve it!

L

LumpStatus

Wait....where's the nomination thread? All I see is the poll thread now...

But definitely thanks get mo and smoketrees! And thAnks to whoever else nominated my pics!

Highersolutions

Veteran
Was checking out the potm thread and didn't realize my nug shot got nominated and might win! Was it you get mo who nominated it? Correct me if I am wrong....but thanks man! That was really cool of you...

Also thanks to smoketrees for nominating another shot of mine!

That was me I believe, I got you bro...gotta love those Fuzzy Nugz lol

picture.php

picture.php

^^^I think these were the pics I posted that he said were just Fuzzy too...

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
heads turn and bitches scream when my man pull out that sticky green...cuz it was sticky, goeeey, residuey....

hahahahahahahaahaha Good one.

Berner wishes KK21... I kid ya Bern...

Hey Who's In Charge around Here..?! Hold Da Bus.. Those Buds ARE just too Darn Fuzzy..

Lumpy, you got it - on top of the pack. When ya Dream ya see Flowers that Pretty..!!

Back to work.. Nature Doesn't Wait.. Dog Days of Summer. Peace ~!

hammalamma

Veteran
heads turn and bitches scream when my man pull out that sticky green...cuz it was sticky, goeeey, residuey....

Sorry man, but I gotta correct you. Its " heads turn and bitches scream when Miami pulled out that sticky green" and it was Miami tha Most rapping that part. Mac Dre is the greatest rapper ever, these lame kids today have nothing on him.

Y

YosemiteSam

man this thread is getting dumber by the page..lol

I havent even flowered my bitch out yet and im already over it...

You can't give up yet Bubba. I so look forward to a truly honest grow report. :biggrin:

I can't even make myself want this one no matter how hard I try.

S2B

Not sure im gonna run her man. Might just throw one in the corner or something next run. Ill save ya some nugs if i do.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
S2B - have you smoked a good batch of the cookies yet?

Me personally, I am stoked I am growing the GSC. I expect the yield to be average and the quality to be above average on my outdoor cookies. Keeping my mother around for next year also unless she lets me down later this season.

S2B

havent smoked her yet, couple of my boys have and they really like her. Just dont really have room this next run. Im sure she is great just need to pull off a fat crop with this next one.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
green seedless, mean when Im weedless, never in denial Ima pheen n I need this.
Mac Dre- Bleezys n heem.
RIP to tha Mac!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts