What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norkali

I do like them, a lot. :smoker: They taste so damn good!

Smallest looking eighth I've ever gotten....ever....HAD to borrow a digi to verify, it was that bad. Having some trouble getting the picture up right now, will work on it.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Smallest looking eighth I've ever gotten....ever....HAD to borrow a digi to verify

rotfflmao norkali just from those words id say ya got the real deal cookies def is some of the tightest nug i ever seen hard as rocks

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
have to use a grinder, scissors just piss me off with this weed....

hard to hit mini rocks in your bong.....

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea we loaded up the volcano with a gram cookie nug and it was pretty amazing...

but yeah its super dense so its hard to smoke in joints unless you really grind it up nice. blunts are easier to smoke with..

but the best way is with the glow rod in an iced bong..gonna light one up to start the day!

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Hey Yes4Prop215 do you know if there's a thread on the Cherry Pie? I just got a whole film can full of seeds of it.
Anybody grown any Cherry Pie seeds out yet?

kinger

Veteran
More pics of my "gsc" I still hope for something nice from her.:wave:

Attachments

• gsc1.jpg
    gsc1.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 23
  • gsc2a.jpg
    gsc2a.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 10
N

Nondual

Cookies and Veuve on New Years Eve...nice way to end 2011.
Good champagne is always a treat! I've yet to sample GSC. Hopefully a brother will hook me up some day soon. I'll eventually run across some.

Mia

Good champagne is always a treat! I've yet to sample GSC. Hopefully a brother will hook me up some day soon. I'll eventually run across some.

Lol I thought you were talking about the strain "champagne".
Haven't seen that one in awhile.....

Mia

Yeah whatever happened to that strain anyways?
What the hell was it?
The stuff I used to get was pretty good. It was potent, but not fruity taste. Oh well.
I used to get ps from a friend in napa of some herb called diesel grease. That stuff stunk like a mofo...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
i miss champagne to.... i may still have her in stash be real nice to get a run in before for 420... the don and cookies workd last night tho happy new yr icmag...
prop krunch abja check out the bouncin budda group and lets get this shit poppin

hammalamma

Veteran
I remember champagne from around 02 to 05. Super light color,smelled like good champagne, tasted like white grapes.I think it was all coming from the east bay.
I was in Reno for hot august nights in 03 smoking a big fat joint of the champagne on the strip when some dude walks by and says "Who's smoking champagne?" I had to smoke with him.

G

guest8905

champagne is cool

but girls scout cookies is where its at..!!!!!!!!

taste is like a cookie str8 from the oven to the mouth

yum yum

cookies yum yum

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
miss the champelli....golden frosty nugs that tasted like white wine, smooth smoke....remember it being some of the frostiest nug but it was fluffy and light compared to the rock hard glass shattering density of cookie...

i was at the devin the dude show last night, equipto and mike marshall were smoking a joint filed with an OZ of cookies my boy rolled for them...i was mostly smokin my SFV last night..not really feelin too good after all that champagne and cocaine last night lol...gonna take cookie glowrod hits and hit up a steakhouse and start 2012 right..

those beans look nice hopefully we'l see some documented grow threads on the phenos coming out of that cross..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts