What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

true grit

Veteran
In my experience the color depends on strain...I've had strains like super lemon haze turn dark amber. Larry Og is a really nice gold color. GDP is a pure white powder, my absolute favorite because it's not sticky at all and is literally a dry powder.

I'll be doing the following very soon...cherry pie, cookies, new wave, and Larry og. I'll do them all the same way. Hot water purge under a vacuum pump they will all be different colors and consistency.

spot on. ive been trying to explain that to people for a minute now- its all strain related, leaf ratio and how its grown. No difference from producing the dankest bubble hashes back in the day and variation there. Same thing about how much leaf to bud ratio. Heat has nothing to do with it, i don't exceed 105 and still get varying degrees of color, consistency, and wax rate depending on input used. Low temp vac purging doesn't let trim lie. lol.

snagged a few snips of GSC recently and stoked to get her going in the garden. have been hearing high praises for sure. i've read through you guys who are cranking it, most dont say it yields overly well but is anyone growing bushes? I tend to run big bushes under screens in beds but sounds like these may just be a light or two a run type plants.

Great pix Phillthy!!! And that erl looks yummy Yes4prop!

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cookies has a real nice buzz. nice and stoney at the same time and i think i only went 57 days or 58. i never take anything to amber. i'd say this would be fire with a nice cure. shit is hard to grind though.. real dense mixed with real sticky.

G

guest8905

I agree bho594, gsc outside will be a sight to see for the cookie heads.

dep cookies is super super fire, amazing frost and decent yield of dense nuggets. Leaf turned blackish violet.

smoooth

Just finished lining up my cut of gsc. Pretty damn excited:) he said that it has a pretty lanky structure. Does this sound right? Also wanted me to try out a cut of cherry pie...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
jus cleared out the bottom brush of my outdo cookies and topped one a couple more times.... Lookin forward to a whole lot uh cookies this fall!

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not as good as pics as Lump and Philthy but here is a pic of my untrimed cookies.
Fan leaves are knocked off...nuggs went to the jar for a cure...picked at 63 days.
Frosty sticky goodness. It was hard to throw the trim away, I can see why you guys are into making hash/oils out of it.

picture.php

Stay safe
BM

Not as good as pics as Lump and Philthy but here is a pic of my untrimed cookies.
Fan leaves are knocked off...nuggs went to the jar for a cure...picked at 63 days.
Frosty sticky goodness. It was hard to throw the trim away, I can see why you guys are into making hash/oils out of it.

View Image

Stay safe
BM

oh lawd!

we need water quick!!

put out that fire!!!!!!!!!!!

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
The GS Cookies looks great. Frosty as hell! Nice Growin' guys. I might have to find this one.....mitsu1

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
cookies has a real nice buzz. nice and stoney at the same time and i think i only went 57 days or 58. i never take anything to amber. i'd say this would be fire with a nice cure. shit is hard to grind though.. real dense mixed with real sticky.

Hardest nugget I've ever had to grind. It's hard to break up by hand when trying to roll a joint.

@BM504- Those look fire. Respect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts