What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
the one most of you guys in the bay area have is the DANK. What i expected when i read about cookies. the one a lot of people in San Diego got there hands on, is pretty damn mediocre. Smells like actual oven baked cookies, but the effects and taste are lacking.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
^sounds like new wave lol....its pretty strong high but the taste is definately not as good. sucks that just one fuckhead mislabeling cuts messed things up down there.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
i actual dont mind, cause that 'new wave' cut got whored out like no other, and i still would have prefer the GSC have some bit of exclusivity down here

OrganicBuds

Veteran
11 zips sounds incredible for GSC. Very nice job indeed. There is hope for a fairly high yield outdoors for the GSC then, a P or two.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
to be the best you gotta beat the the best!

I already got a spot on my shelf cleaned off for next years glassware:thank you: lol j/k

but really though...better be bringin that heat cuz you know I will:peacock:

BAM three-peat! lol

I keep getting closer and closer, but you're a big guy to move out of that top spot. I'll tell you what though. If you give me a run at that Bakers Dozen, that spot on the shelf might sit empty for at least one more year. :dueling:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Boy sure would be nice to know what I have....lol.

So to clarify...lol - there is "New Wave" and "GSC" - what of the "OGKushBreath" pheno ... or is that also one of the a fore mentioned two...

dank.Frank

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Testing one two three......I think I finally figured out how to resize pictures and post them up.
GSC #1
picture.php
\

GSC #2
picture.php

GSC #3
picture.php

These are all clones off the same mother even though they look a little different. I also sourced the original clone from a very reliable source, somebody on these boards.

I

idoreallytry

nice job mcgoo!! thats probably the biggest cookie bush ive seen..and god damn that resin is caked at day 52....yea i guess 52 day nugs lookin like that is all hype huh lol...theres gonna be some serious competition at next years cup!

what was the yield on that cookie bush?

on a sidenote that last cookie pic put my rep points over 10k....im catchin up with you krunch!
next year the cup is moving to cali i will find a sweet spot,,,wish u guys would come to my neck of the woods i will send u some links of some cool spots up here,,,its time to move the cup from lv,,,i know mcgoo will mkae the trip so we all good,,,whadeez i let u win year one by not entereing my sensi star lol,,and missed this year,,, next year the competition is gonna be super tight,,,peace

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
I'm coming for you Deez. My ghetto room has been upgraded to pro, and I'm using platinum diamond dust for feed. Not to mention every other week I foliar feed with baby tears. My air's even being shipped from outside the ozone, gotta stay organic.

GanjaRebelSeeds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm pretty stoked,my friend who gave me the clone,after his second indoor run said it's the best he's ever grown,and he's been indoors for well over 10 years. I got quite a few big girls in fairly large pots outdoor. They look great,super healthy and are vegging much faster than I thought they would. Should have plenty of GSC this year. I'll take some pics over the next few days.

G

guest8905

I really am looking forward to seeing how this herb's flowers looks when grown outside, fresh and dried.

Only outdoor info ive seen is the guy who posted that his finished outside the same time as his sours and headbands if i remember correctly.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
GSC Day 65 H&G Coco 600W (with Unicorn horn dust)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Before my friend comes in here and says it I know. Put them under 1000's already. I'm getting to it man. This next round is under 1kw's.

Just pulled a sample off the line to taste early. Won't be ready for another day or two. Still. Tasted pretty nice. Best batch of cookies I've done so far. We'll see what the people think.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
aligee,
That attribute seems to appear on OGKushBreath's cut - the one that smells 100% like fresh cookies from the bakery like a gingerbread/dark shortcake smell/taste. A dank cut for sure.

Supposedly it's a different cut than the one Prop, Abja, and Unknown Profit are running - which is more lemon-minty.

aligee

Veteran
oh ok i got this as a "same as krunchbubble" tag on it via a third party source here on IC along with a few other cuts i wont list as that might reveal the source not sure if he wants to be known...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts