What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Unfortunately to fill it in I had to put a few shorter ones in there. But I can assure you it is 12x7 which is 84 plants, count again! They may not look like much now but give it another 2 weeks. They were exactly the same size as my 50 table when I put them out (10 days veg). The only difference is I cleaned out the bottom a lot more on the 84 table. I'll post some more pics of the 84 table in a couple weeks, you will be surprised :)

As far as the 50 table, these were 10 inches or less when put to flower! As of last night day 28...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=37874&pictureid=896423View Image

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=37874&pictureid=896427View Image

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=37874&pictureid=896425View Image

View Image

I think she is capable of yielding better than these pics show...those nodes are very far apart. Reminds me of the first run I did with og years back. Others have stated 1.5 per 1kw which sounds just fine to me!

NorCal

Veteran
MOAB is an acronym for Mother Of All Blooms by mad farmer. It's actually has less N than powder Kool bloom. Funny you say that Mega as that's why I Use the MOAB instead of Kool bloom :tiphat:

cb10fee2.jpg

NorCal

Veteran
Here's some pix I took of these sours today. They started 12/12 on the 22nd so about 16 days in with MOAB @ a little less than 1 teaspoon per 5gal. You can tell the side with the sours and the Platinum OGs definitely stretched almost too much. They were all flowered at 12 inches. 20 per table drain to waste. Fed 3 times a day for 30 seconds.
aa59ad6b.jpg

550e8747.jpg

76193a78.jpg

4f84d736.jpg

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Chem nutes, boo!

I want to try some truly organic cookies. I guess I will have to wait for my crop to finish this October.

(not starting a chem vs organic debate, just giving a little shit)

L

LumpStatus

I say get rid of the nitrogen all together and go with beastie bloomz. Which works great for me, more p, less k which is perfect for coco.

@Deez - Yes, I was one of the people talking 1.5 per light. But you dont need shorter nodes to do it. Have you seen everyones pics of her? I'm not seeing very many people with short nodes. Ogkb got short nodes by freezing them during stretch. Wait, didnt you post some pictures of her a while back?

Hey Lump do you find that the king Louie takes a long time to root? And do you know if that's the cut APE has? I have the ape cut but it's only 6 days in flower...yours looks real nice!!!

NorCal

Veteran
Funny you say that. I've actually been itching like crazy to start doing coco organically In something similar to jacks setup. I love coco and i love organics so why not just do them both? Especially in a sealed room. I'd love to entertain the idea of a lower plant count too..... My only problem is I'd kill myself if I messed something up or didnt know how to remedy certain pests and in the end had problems with my harvest. I guess Every method has it's learning curve and I don't know if i want to go through those stages all over again.....yet.

L

LumpStatus

Hey Lump do you find that the king Louie takes a long time to root? And do you know if that's the cut APE has? I have the ape cut but it's only 6 days in flower...yours looks real nice!!!

Yes! I got her from ape almost a year ago...I would say she takes a bit longer than average to root, but I find all og cuts do for the most part. Keep the nitrogen low in the mothers and that should speed things up a bit. About two weeks sometimes a few days longer most of the tray is usually rooted...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
my LV13 took forever to root, over a month! but shes finally putting some stretch on her wil be flowering soon..thinkin about crossin her to a lemony SFV smelling tahoe OG male might kickstart the LVs vigor a bit.

im also a fan of beastie bloomz...il have some pics of my indoor cookies up soon once i get back to civilization, the canopy is getting crazy! bending the tops back under the trellis net really helps the budset and of course bumps of yield...

put the first of my outdoor cookies in their 200s as well...

L

LumpStatus

Prop...those cuts werent the best! Came from a shit mother... She can definatley root faster than that and she is pretty fast in veg too once established!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
@Deez - Yes, I was one of the people talking 1.5 per light. But you dont need shorter nodes to do it. Have you seen everyones pics of her? I'm not seeing very many people with short nodes. Ogkb got short nodes by freezing them during stretch. Wait, didnt you post some pictures of her a while back?

lol yup and that was word for word your response to those pics i posted a while back, if the boot fits...

jfwy man lol

L

LumpStatus

Lol thought that response sounded familiar. Node spacing is no longer an issue. I would prefer it be a bit shorter for sure. But long nodes, small buds, means you need more plants!

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Lump have you entertained the idea of bending the tops under the netting every day or so during the start of bloom? I plan on doing this in hopes of adding yield but it's going to be a lot of work basically daily for the first 2-3 weeks. I'm hoping the non-flop vineyness of this girl fills the canopy evenly. Regardless you do great work and all my ideas are just that until they've been tested, but so far I'm seeing good things from training the hell out of these ladies when they're younger.

Mia

What a stretchy bitch!
Looks good as always Lump, shit all the norcal folks looking good up in heeya...

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
I know this is waaaaaaaaay off subject, but for the life of me I can't remember the ideal temp to set for clones.... is it 76F or 72F? I got it set to 74F at the moment but this is bugging me.

Mia

74-76 is better than 72 imo.....
What trips me out about your coco beds Lump is they always look dry. Figuring it's just the top layer....

L

LumpStatus

Lump have you entertained the idea of bending the tops under the netting every day or so during the start of bloom? I plan on doing this in hopes of adding yield but it's going to be a lot of work basically daily for the first 2-3 weeks. I'm hoping the non-flop vineyness of this girl fills the canopy evenly. Regardless you do great work and all my ideas are just that until they've been tested, but so far I'm seeing good things from training the hell out of these ladies when they're younger.

I have considered it, but like you said its a lot of work! I find it to be less work to take and run massive amounts of clones...but I am eager to see how it works for you. I would love to bring my plant numbers down, and I have tried multiple times but always end up with either less bud or less quality from not getting enough light to the lower branches. If you find something that works I would love to give it a try!

How do you water those tables Lump? Any runoff? How deep are they?

Took a minute to find...but here I explain...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=5126817&postcount=2982

The tables are botanicare 4x8 tables and are probably 6-8 inches deep roughly. My newer tables are deeper than the old ones because they redesigned them...

74-76 is better than 72 imo.....
What trips me out about your coco beds Lump is they always look dry. Figuring it's just the top layer....

I do let them dry out a lot between watering. I go by the feel of how heavy the table is when lifting a corner. Allowing them to dry out is important in the beginning to establish good root development. I continue this throughout as I have a lot of gnats outside and if they are kept too wet they infest the inside. But they are definitely not as dry as you would think by looking at them, my humidity is around 45% and massive air circulation throughout dries the top layer pretty quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts