What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Some cookies around Day 42 or so. Still working on flowering them smaller. I have what you would call over veg. syndrome. I never like to flower anything too small, but with these the stretch is at least 2x if not closer to 3x. It's really something.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

L

LumpStatus

Beautiful! Frosty like they should be. She is crazy stretchy...I say 3-4x stretch...she way more than doubles! I'm rolling untopped of course.

Great job!

NorCal

Veteran
That's some serious fire! And it still has a 2-3 weeks to go. Can't wait to give her a run myself . And I feel you man I suffer from over vegging myself. I just can't bring myself to flower a plant when it doesn't look good. Shit I don't even wanna transplant it if it doesn't look up to par. I'll just toss it

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Damn abja killin it brotha I think I'm setup a room soon so I can compete again.... Did u ever raise ya lights to the top scrap the hangers and Yeager bout another half ft if the in the tent

Ickis

Veteran
I am back from the land of the banned. Here is my lone tester GSC plant. I wanted to run one before I invested time and space in a whole run. I am really sad I don't have a full closet of GSC now. This one is at 60 days and was chopped at 63. It is very frosty and an early quick dry bud was very potent.

It wasn't overhyped IMHO. At least potency and trich coverage lived up to expectations. The smell growing was wonderful but many of them are. I won't have a judgement on flavor until a slow dry and bit of cure. It is a keeper for sure though.

I will need to practice with it to get a better yield but I am sold already. The nugs are small, hard and jeweled with trichs. Like trich gemstones. They would sell themselves. Extremely sticky too.

I love this weed already.

Attachments

• DSCN1613.jpg
    DSCN1613.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN1614.jpg
    DSCN1614.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN1615.jpg
    DSCN1615.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN1616.jpg
    DSCN1616.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN1618.jpg
    DSCN1618.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN1619.jpg
    DSCN1619.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN1620.jpg
    DSCN1620.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 5

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Nice I am gonna transplant my GSC mom into large pot and good soil mix tonight. I can't wait to get a run going of it.

I got cherry pie in flower to hold me over until I get the GSC going though.

PNW_grown

Veteran
So basically a very low yielding plant unless you really veg her out and top, tie down and top again, repeat process, and then flip?

Seems that the best are always the low yielder's.

Anyone have an avg. per plant after a 30 day veg? Or are there too many variables to factor in?

L

LumpStatus

Àvg per plant means nothing. Avg per watt makes more sense. .4gpw to .6gpw depending on how well you fill the cannopy. Up to .7gpw may be possible if you run really high numbers and get lucky! Btw pnw, just found out kens having trouble with richmond permit! See what happens in 2 weeks i guess! Mia you were right all along! Hope he gets it asap...

nomaad

Veteran
Lump: Have u ever run Fire OG? Structurally, they look very similar. I wonder which is the better yielder.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
So basically a very low yielding plant unless you really veg her out and top, tie down and top again, repeat process, and then flip?

Seems that the best are always the low yielder's.

Anyone have an avg. per plant after a 30 day veg? Or are there too many variables to factor in?

defiantly not a yielder

even after topping, 30 heads on a plant like that still wouldn't produce much, compared to something with an average yeild

L

LumpStatus

I have ran raskals fire cut many times and would say the fire has the edge in the yield department. However i have only baked one batch of cookies. Og buds are bigger but cookie buds are denser. I prefer og untopped sog but im finding cookie would probably perform better in a topped sog. Im going to try 72 topped cookies with 4-5 main branches next run. Ive currently got a 50 table and an 84 table going (untopped). I will max her out in 5 runs or so i hope! Ill put up some more pics soon...about 28 days in on the 50 table and 12 or so on the 84.

m4n

ANIMALCOOKIES.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0780.jpg
[/IMG]
Animal Cookies and GS Cookies I got from TheraLeaf in Sj last month....Purple Master Kush i got 2 years ago in San Diego,Got a chocolate smell to it and thick smoke,kinda bland but I call.it chocolate cookies and the patients jump at that shit
PURPLEMASTERKUSH.jpg
[/IMG]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like this last pic ^^^^^ Im seeing alot of nugs that look like they went through a machine....

Status
Not open for further replies.