What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think those are the first pic I have seen of cookies in flower getting ready to harvest. The more pics you can post KB the better.

LOL that's what they all say. I've heard so much BS from peoples mouths it's hilarious. Oh it's GSC but it's from a seed out of a pack. But it's the real deal I swear LMFAO. Your better off dealing with people from here who have the legit shit. I'm sure it could be had for the right price, way better than sourcing all these different cuts waiting months and hoping to get what you wanted.

exactly that's what I'm trying to do now. My pops and bro like it. And for my pops who a cancer survivor and has all kinda other ish wrong with him to like it a lot makes me that much more determined to get it for him.

G

guest8905

yoshis jazz house n sushi bar is far superior to any whore house you can try and find....

L

LumpStatus

I am running the cherry pie for the first time and i am impressed! Not even 30 days in yet and they are super frosty and smell delicious. The cookies are also frosty early on but dont have a ton of smell in the early stages.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I'm smokin some Marilyn monroe cookie now lol.... Damn kb hell of a job.... I'm be visiting the bay soon.... Wtf is thin mint cut I been gettin asked bout... Neone just n s1 or a rename

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts