DSC09757.jpg

DSC09754.jpg

Unknown.

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
cookie-monster_nike_sneakers.jpg

Well done!
Im gonna have to tell my folks down there to get a hold of that. I was down there getting their preferred cut of SourD and they said they could get the cookies, but it wasnt easy.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow i need to flower me some Cookies asap, that shit looks fire.
Thanks for sharing, peace.

V

Veg N Out

Is Yes working with a Cookies S1 or the actual piece Unknown?

If he has an S1 ya'll should reverse it again and see what turns out.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
first cookie reversal project failed so started reversing a few more, upgrading flower light and ventilation in pollen cab...

those cookies in the pics are the animal...thanks for postin the pics prophet..

L

LumpStatus

Oakland is under fire...

oaksterdam university raided by feds...
ocbc raided
Two other dispensaries so far unnamed possibly raided

L

LumpStatus

Beautiful pics...

So far 4 raids have taken place in oakland... No arrests have currently been made! If crimes are being committed why are arrest not being made? Sounds like the gangsters a k a the feds Are stealing all their shit and leaving them with nothing...hmmmmm

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
up- i guess i should have mentioned that my tube only holds about a 1/4oz(stainless steel turkey baster from BB&B). i'm sure it will all vary depending on tube size, amount of material, dryness of material, packed tightly or loosely, type of filter(I use the pressing screen from my bubble bags)etc. I was pretty much just sayin that i personally wouldnt want to run less than 4 cans of tane through a nice zip...but shit if it still looks like it's coming outta the tube with some color then I would keep on shootin gas through it. just my 2

aligee

Veteran
some crazy shooting at a university also happened today shooter on the loose Oaktown is under fire WTF is going on !!!

L

LumpStatus

Yes they finally got that bastard! But you can rest assure the feds didnt pull off of stealing everyones marijuana to help. Marijuana seems to be the major priority these days.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Just to fill everybody in, it's not about cannabis right now. It is about civil unrest. They are stirring the pot, and things are about to catch fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.