What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guest8905

very nice

glad to see shes rolling around. I hope my friend is willing to share a cut or two with me in the next few weeks.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
that peyote does look something special....i gotta grab a pack of that and see whats up...if its a bubba kush s1 it might have a kushy smell similar to cookies.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
harvested some 55 day cookies and new wave today.....letting a couple plants run another week or so to compare frost....
marchflowerpics006.jpg

marchflowerpics008.jpg

marchflowerpics011.jpg

marchflowerpics012.jpg

marchflowerpics015.jpg

guineapig

Veteran
That cookies pic looks potm to me....:abduct:

Cookies are everywhere on the internet!!!!

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
heres some 55 day new wave to compare too...in case people are worried they got mislabeled cuts. it really is a good "imitation" cookies..but it has a more melony artificial fruity, purple bubblegum smell and taste to it...on cookies you will smell OG and bubba kush hints...wish i had a better camera, these pictures could be way better...

and yes there are beans its from some nanners the new wave threw fuckin pollinated most of the room...removing new wave from lineup for that reason so this is last time il be growing her..
marchflowerpics018.jpg

marchflowerpics019.jpg

marchflowerpics020.jpg

Cookies on left, New wave on right..
marchflowerpics026.jpg

marchflowerpics030.jpg

Relentless

Veteran
Ive lost a few friends over this cut.. It's amazing what a hyped up strain can do to some people..

I wont forget this :D

Ok so I live in Florida and over the weekend finaly got to try some of the hyped up GSC. The way i heard it, it was the Cubans who run a lot of the grow houses around my area and who love to keep the local LEO's buisy, well anyway they have the "cut" and a bubba hybrid they are running and just before they were to ship of their "weight" for NYC as the story goes a good friend who seems to pull off these hook-ups out of now were had a few oz's of each and I gotta say i was pretty stoked over it. About50% was a little fluffy but the taste was just as decribed and the bubba had a grape coffee flav. some of the prettiest purple and mixed green buds I've seen for local grown in a while...

G

guest8905

mmm grape coffee bubba...i love it too bro

seems the cookies is getting around more and more

L

LumpStatus

Prop...those are beautiful shots regardless of the shitty cam! Ive been waiting for some more plant shots to pop up on here. mind taking more zoomed out shots when you have time? Did the Louis XIII turn out for you?

SS-

Ok so I live in Florida and over the weekend finaly got to try some of the hyped up GSC. The way i heard it, it was the Cubans who run a lot of the grow houses around my area and who love to keep the local LEO's buisy, well anyway they have the "cut" and a bubba hybrid they are running and just before they were to ship of their "weight" for NYC as the story goes a good friend who seems to pull off these hook-ups out of now were had a few oz's of each and I gotta say i was pretty stoked over it. About50% was a little fluffy but the taste was just as decribed and the bubba had a grape coffee flav. some of the prettiest purple and mixed green buds I've seen for local grown in a while...

Hopefully this story rings true. If so, Cookies WILL be soon known as the new Crippie down here LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.