What's new

Girl Scout Cookies worth it?

I

idoreallytry

agreed subrob the animal is better than the gsc or whatever so much hype and shit who knows what is what,,,,,,
but thats some bitch shit charging for cuts,,,i got offered the cookies for a 100 and the animal for 1000 i wanted to tell the guy to suck my cock but i had used him for shit before so didnt want to burn the bridge at the time,,,i wanted to run them becuz the people i got my samples from are shitty growers so i wanted to run it to see what a good grower could do with it,,, i got two things in my garden better than both that anyone can have charging for cuts only fuckboys charge for cuts,,,meet a good dude and u can get good shit for free,,,peace

HOVAH2.0

Even though the high is fuzzy, I keep coming back to GSC time after time. It's not that good either

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I had smoked cookies a few times and meh.

Then I puffed the real deal. It is truely special, very nice quality high.

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Is it worth it? Idk but the bag i got seemed on point as far as gsc qualities, and i Loved it. I diddnt want to like it either. Couldnt really argue with it tho. Smell, taste, look, feeling, all there. Perfect bud in its own right. Not too strong but Potent. I love weed like that. Its not too often i get bud that really stands out. GSC was better than i thought it would be. A+

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
are we talking the forum cut here?? ive seen what was supposedly animal cookies and it was shit. but I didn't grow it so it could have been anything tbh.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
just got a cut and it cost me 8 clones in trade,, 2 each of 4 strains...that's how some folks roll..i have smoked several versions and don't know which ones were real or not..this one is real and we will see...yeehaw..its up against quite a lineup!!!!!!! so we shall see..i don't fall for hype I always say,,, shut up and smoke it,,,then talk!!!!!!!!!!..I will pass it on to others for a trade instead of being greedy and the good karma continues to flow

Easy7

Veteran
Could get a nice selection of seed for 1k. I like pheno hunting but it too is a gamble. There are plenty of seed varieties that perk my interests. Just gotta wait for the drop and be early.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
pheno hunting is a pain...in the middle of it now with 7 strains and its a bitch...sometimes paying up front might be a good idea..i am tired of labeling ...yeehaw