What's new

Girl Scout Cookies worth it?

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
I got a cut offered to me here in cali for 1,000 for a "Mom" would have to make the drive it is worth it!??!? I don't think I've ever smoked real cookies... and how do I know its the real deal and im not just getting fucked over? Thanks guys in advance!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Even if its guaranteed real deal it aint worth it...unless your a commercial grower in cali ..then cash that shit in while the hype lasts...if your looking for top quality personal smoke...wait til people are giving the cuts away..imo

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Considering 94% of the "REAL DEAL GSC" sold is fake, Id opt against it...

Of Course My Opinion....

OR, take a trip up to the Bay Area, and get the Real Deal.....

But, the real thing IS worth it, getting 25% more on the lb price.....

Dank99

1000...I would ask for just a clone or two for cheaper if you want it that bad. Plus, how credible is your source? Sounds like your not even sure if its real. You can always grow a clone out to take more clones within weeks... hope thatv shit works out for you...

some guys really pay up to 1,000 for a cut ? :eek:

all i can say is woow. people over her never would pay more than 10 in a shop but i think we never get this cut here in austria.

unbelivebel for me.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
some guys really pay up to 1,000 for a cut ? :eek:

all i can say is woow. people over her never would pay more than 10 in a shop but i think we never get this cut here in austria.

unbelivebel for me.

The cut "WE" have, was bought for $2500.....

Whats $2500 really? If it fetches 25% more, you made that extra $2500 in the first couple lb's....

we people in autria have no disensaries or anything like that. we have to buy at the black market or grow our own stuff. they pay the same for aaa grade stuff no mater what the name is.
most of the guys dont know what they are smoking and never ask what strain it is.

we don't have this art of hype ;-)

I would say no its not worth it. I see cuts being sold on craigslist or ********* all the time for 8-20bucks. Im sure theres a bunch of fakes but you will find the real deal with a little search. Soon gsc will be everywhere and the 25percent markup will be no more.

I had no plans on growing gsc myself but a buddy came by and dropped off a cut of her unexpectedly.

MIway

Veteran
U gotta really trust the person... Or it's 3-4mo befor ya have a finished product... Then u'v got to verify that even... Is it the real smoke? And that's after all the work of cleaning her up and keeping in quarantine to make sure it doesn't fuck up u'r entire garden.

How would u know if its real?

What if the guy passing it to u really blieves its the gsc, but he is the the doop loop like above, just tryin to recoup his loss but passin bunk... Or maybe he's just a profiteer lying to ya... Or...?

I just got done dumping another 4months on another bunk cut. Didn't cost me but the time and lost hope... But still sucks. They were 100percent too. U'v got to b able to know and trust their channels, not just them. Tough spot. Gl tho.

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
Things are "worth" however much someone is willing to pay for them.

Considering that $1000 mom isn't going to get me any higher than a great plant I grew from a seed I got for free, I have just have to laugh at the very concept...

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Well still better than buying Rez genetics.... Paying top dollar for untested genetics.. I rather buy a clone that I know the lb will go for 3.500 to 4000... Where can I get clones tested for genetic make up?

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Hell no it's not worth it. Ive had the real deal cookies, and its not that serious to pay a G a cut for. Shit, Ive had some straight OG grown very well, that was better than cookies..lol

OP

big twinn

Veteran
Everything is subjective to how much you are willing to pay for genetics and location plays a huge part of this. I personally paid a very pretty penny for these genetics and have ZERO regrets. You get what you pay for, and in the case of clones, you know EXACTLY what you are purchasing. On the same note, I got my OG for almost nothing, and it is just as good if not tastier, so its all subjective. If your a commercial grower in Cali, then the GSC is a no-brainer with regards to the returns.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i paid 1k for 8 unknown cuts in beer cups...i had no idea if they ripped me off or not. then i flowered them and got some dank cookie goodness and it was worth every penny, and i was able to recoop all my costs by selling some clones to many friends...they got it cheaper than i paid for it, and i ended up covering my costs, so every one wins...and those guys who got it from me are cashing in tough in their respective markets..