What's new

Gilgahash's itty bitty teeny weeny...

T

trem0lo

Hey gilga, nice looking grow and sorry to hear about the hurricane... i just started a similar PC setup, except with 24 Osram Plus LEDs: 15 red 660nm, 6 soft white and 3 royal blue running all at 700mA on a beefy heatsink for 46w total. Those buds are looking very very excellent--I'll be interested to see what your yield is!

Rouxdy

Looks fantastic!

I'm really impressed with the light penetration. My last CFL micro grow had poor penetration... I cut the tops and then waited another 2 or 3 weeks before the rest of the buds filled in.

Can't wait for Oct to get here and I can get mine running....

G

gilgahash

SICK I am going to look into how to build my own DIY led panel it seems like it is fairly simple with a little research and the results are rediculous from a few 22w led pc cases I have seen. Impressive!

Bueno Time, thank you buddy, your right these cases and lights are very easy to build and not too expensive. The total for this build was under 2 bills, including the pc case, heatsink, leds and driver, so long as I yeild in the area of a zip the build paid for itself and I've got a case that I can grow for a decade with before the lights wear down.

Tremolo, your set up sounds sick, judging by what 22watts is doing, 46 watts should give you some incredible buds :D

Killerweed31, Growbox420, Rouxdy Thank you Guys!!!

I got a few pics of Mary getting ready for the chop, I've stripped her down and started flushing (tap water till runoff). I plan on chopping her early next week. Janes taking her time but her buds are filling into sativa-like spears...

On with the Pics

e_24

i guess im a little old school, but i just cant come to terms with the LEDs. seeing all these LED grows does make me want to buy a small setup as supplemental lighting

and those buds look wonderful, and yummy.