What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giesel

guineapig

Veteran
WOW is it too late to nominate this one?

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing pics with us......

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Pretty I must say

Just wondering if you topped it, bondage perhaps or what technique you used to get multiple bud sites?

Great Job!

JBP

Once again...these are the pics I have been waiting for....these are the first pics of Giesel I have seen...And let me say Im blown away!!!

One question...is there any elite ungettable clone you DONT have!? LOL

You have mad skills...every grow is more fun to read than the last!!!!

J

JimmynitZ

FJ, jaws, guerilla1018, mtnjohn, Black Ra1n, wook, fallenangel, pHrail, cannigrow, ojd, SuperNuck, bartender, guineapig, minister667, rudedude........Thanks all, for the compliments, and for stopping by! :wave:

MysterX....Yes, it's one plant. She'll make you very happy....lots of dankness!! :D You drew too fast, LOL.....I already gave ya some closeups!

H & L....Thanks. They are similar in some ways----lemon/diesel smells, nice and potent:D Personally I think I like the Giesel more, with the SourD close behind it. The Giesel sure yields better than the SourD clone does.

weaterdayz....Thanks. It was grown in 3 gallons of promix, organic ferts(mostly):smile:

exactlywatt....Yeah, somewhere in there....you can see some green, behind all those little shiny things, LOL!
Shiny Things-------->GOOD!!!!! :woohoo:

Mr. G....Thanks bro. Pretty soon, you will actually be smelling them from, "there"......hehehe:friends: See you soon!

Smokey....Yeah, I think there should be enough Giesel to go around the table to get us all high...it's never been a problem before!! I think we'll manage.......:D:bat: Yep, see you soon!

damakkus....Thanks. Yes I did top this plant, but no bending or anything like that to get extra budsites. I just needed to use the garden ties in late flowering to hold up the branches from wieghing down.

JBP....Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy them! There are plenty of rare "elites" that I don't have...and might not ever have. That's alright though....I'm very happy with what I do have, and that's all that counts! :wave:

SoulRebel

Those are sure some glorious photos JimmynitZ!!! :woohoo: I see you do things how they are supposed to be done. Nice...

... S R... :joint:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great looking plants Great looking pictures !! right on par with all Jimmys work :) or play :)

Pbud

Nice Jimmy haven't tried the giesel yet maybe i'll get some from chem soon i hope because it looks great. Tastes better than chem d huh. I like the sound of that. I still like the sd taste the best out of the chem line.

Desert Dan

Veteran
Bump for a bookmark… Vegging up now, surprised this isn’t more popular?

Be back when I got something worth posting.

-DD :bump:

Last edited:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
... Vegging up now, surprised this isn’t more popular?

yeah when I copped her last year I tried the indoor flower and was impressed with the flavor, I think these old strains gets bumped for gear that yields better and has more bag appeal...

she was the last plant to initiate flower in my patch this year so she turned out to be my biggest too. handled the weather well and cranked out a ton of small buds.

mid patch 8-30-21.JPG

need to smoke some and see what's up, thanks for reminding me, lol.

Geisel 10-14-21.JPG

Desert Dan

Veteran
Good to know… I’m about to run it indoor alongside the 91, D, 4, and the AJ. Survival of the gassiest :dance013:

Happy Trimming!

-DD

Latest posts

Latest posts