What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giesel

J

JimmynitZ

Hey IC'ers:wave:
Here we have a one of my favorites......a Chemdawg D x Mass. Super Skunk cross done by Chemdog.....ahhh, the Giesel. It's not quite as strong as the ChemD, but it's up there, that's for sure!:yes: Giesel also smells/tastes much better than the ChemD, IMHO.
ChemD...chemmy, fuel, garlicy, earthy.
Giesel....more of dank sour/lemon, not quite as "chemmy" as the ChemD.

13853gieselhvt_015.jpg
13853gieselhvt_013.jpg

Here are a couple more from the other side.....

13853gieselhvt_002.jpg

13853gieselhvt_003.jpg

G

dam bro is that one plant. as i ahve a 2+ft giesel that will be turned over in 2 or so weeeks. looks great in the yeild department. now how bout some close ups

G

hello jimmy :joint:
thats a sweet ass plant bro, looks like killer smoke with an awesome yield...something worth growing i'm sure :chin: ..
very nice :joint:

G

F*cking amazing Jimmy, these pics might just be my favorite of yours yet (these and the Mass. Super Skunk) You and smokey both did a bang up job with that girl. Dammit I gotta get some of that :joint: Heres hoping for a smoke report

guerilla

G

great pics as always jimmy! so is she similar to sour d? looks like a great yielder indeed.