What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

giannino's sweet way-2x S. Fernando Lemon Kush,2x Sweet Amnesia Haze,2x Cream Caramel

horse mouth

SMOKE-REPORT

Hello everyone!

this is the last update that I will post in this diary that started almost five months ago. it was a great experience, a bit demanding, but it was a great incentive to give the best. a thank you big as a san fernando lemon kush grown up under californian sun :))) to SWEET SEEDS for organizing this contest.
let's get to the heart of the update:

CREAM CARAMEL

fetch

fetch

smell: # 1 is sweet and pungent, but has lost some aroma as I had to leave the jars open for longer because it was wetter, but I trust that by staying in the jars for one or more two months it will come back. # 2, on the other hand, has a particular smell: very intense and the pungent note stands out, but sweet and earthy notes are also felt

flavor: # 1 tastes mild, but has a very sweet smoke in the throat. # 2 has the flavor that mirrors the smell: less pungent, but sweeter and more earthy.

stone: they both knock me out. on the sofa in few minutes. if I'm not too tired I resist and enjoy the muscle relax they cause, otherwise they send me to bed very softly.

use: I smoke it almost only in the evening and if I want to take an afternoon nap. the flavor goes very well with beers that tend to be sweet, sweet things in general, but it is also very good after a coffee.

SWEET AMNESIA HAZE

fetch

fetch

smell: both immediately remind me to the trips to amsterdam I made in the early 2000s: pure haze! # 1 is a little sweeter than # 2 which tends a little more to earthy / mushrooms.

flavor: the taste of both perfectly reflects the smell and the smoke never bothers the throat

stone: both of them are very mental: # 1 leaves me active and lucid, makes me want to do things and see people. # 2 also feels a bit in the body and is more powerful. it makes me thirsty and makes my mouth a little dry

"use": I smoke it during the day and if there was no pandemic I would smoke it at parties. in my opinion it would be ideal for dancing until dawn without dying (good old days ...). I really liked # 2 when I had to do things that required concentration. # 1 makes me bother less doing boring jobs like cleaning and tidying up the house.

SAN FERNANDO LEMON KUSH

fetch

fetch

smell: both plants have the same aroma: very complex and intense where lemon and kush definitely stand out, but i taste also notes of tropical fruits and diesel. it smells great! I would stay all day long with my face in the jars.

flavor: their flavor is very good, fantastic, incredible! I love it. immediately you feel the lemon and then the very sweet earthy of kush comes in. if I put too much of it, it gives a bit of a sore throat, but I'm sure it will soften with curing.

stone: both mental and physical. you can say goodbye to the eyes, but it leaves you quite active and very happy

use: I would always smoke it because it is very good, but it is to be avoided if you have so many things to do. i like it a lot while watching a movie or playing on the pc. it's also great for stay in the bed with my fiancée. the flavor goes well with everything: a beer, a cocacola, an herbal tea, after coffee ... it goes well with everything: it's too good :)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

in conclusion, it was a magnificent run! I managed to beat my weight record, I have three very different strains to smoke and all with particular and very good aromas and with very different effects.
surely i will replant all three genetics, i still have 2 seeds per type, but the one i will probably do more times is the san fernando lemon kush that really impressed me.
sweet seeds proves, once again, that you don't have to pay 15 euros for a seed to have excellent genetics.
thanks again to sweet seeds for organizing contests like this, I wish you the best and I can not help but speak well of you. if there is the "8th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition" keep a place in the front row :)

the diary is over.
criticisms, opinions, questions and insults are welcome and encouraged

take care