What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

giannino's sweet way-2x S. Fernando Lemon Kush,2x Sweet Amnesia Haze,2x Cream Caramel

horse mouth

thank you very much for the support, bibi and crowmax!

day 92 from spourting - 56 from time switch

good evening everyone!

today its the last day of the eighth week of flowering. oficially only one would be missing, but despite the fact that the plants have always been healthy, perhaps they are a bit behind. I would attribute the cause to low temperatures and too much humidity during the first weeks of flowering (18 ° -22 °, 70% - 80%). since the jars are not empty I can wait as long as necessary which at the moment I estimate in an extra week.
the buds continue to get bigger even if now a little slower than before, the trichomes are almost all cloudy, only on the sweet amnesia haze 2 you can see some amber.
now the usual photos. no photos have been edited (I'm not able to), in those with a black background I just put a cardboard behind.

like last times the two cream caramel are on the right, the san fernando lemon kush on the left and the sweet amnesia haze in the middle

fetch

fetch

fetch

a random cream caramel 1 flower

fetch

a random cream caramel 2 flower

fetch

continues

horse mouth

continues

a random sweet amnesia haze 1 flower

fetch

a random sweet amnesia haze 2 flower

fetch

a random san fernando lemon kush 1 flower

fetch

a random san fernando lemon kush 2 flower

fetch

two days ago I have interrupted every administration of npk in anticipation of the flush that I will do on Sunday for reasons of time. in the photo taken from above you can see how the sweet amnesia haze 2 immediately started to drain. if she continues at this rate I will make her a lighter flush than the others. so now they only drink 2.5ml \ l of zym and 4ml \ l of boost.

that's all for today, as always advice, criticisms, opinions, questions and insults are welcome and encouraged

take care

horse mouth

Hello everyone!

this post has the only purpose of filling the page as I am about to update and don't want to break the update into two pages. I apologize and leave a close up photo of a the sweet amnesia haze 1 flower

fetch

horse mouth

Hello everyone!

today I will do a midweek update to show you some photos taken today and write some comments about the plants.
at the last update I forgot to write that I started to lower the power of the lamp (currently it is about 80%) and I started to remove 15 minutes of light every 3-4 days.

the photos were taken with an old nikon d40 and with the smartphone. even if in some photos it may seem none of the photos that I am going to publish in these three posts have been edited. a photo for each post has only been zoomed and cut to show you them "enlarged"

cream caramel 1

it is located in front of the door of the grow box so I can photograph even the lowest flowers.
made these beautiful and extremely compact colas. I also really like the shape of the "ball" flower

fetch

fetch

cream caramel 2

she is behind, so i can only photograph the flowers that sprout out. she also seems to have put on a lot of weight and the flowers have a more typical shape of her sister and are very beautiful

fetch

fetch

fetch

continues

horse mouth

continues

sweet amnesia haze 1

she is behind her sister and she also stayed a little lower, so I only managed to photograph the upper part of the flowers. it is fat but very compact. I can't wait to get it out of the box and see it in its entirety

fetch

fetch

fetch

sweet amnesia haze 2

she stands at the door. it is fat and very compact, the top of the flowers is "flat" and has beautiful colors. it has a very strong scent, probably it is the one that makes it the most of the six

fetch

fetch

continues

horse mouth

contijnues

san fernando lemon kush 1

she too stands at the door. is still gaining weight. she remained shorter than her sister (thankfully) but still taller than the other four. it has wonderful colors and a very strong lemon smell

fetch

fetch

san fernando lemon kush 2

she is the tallest of all, even if she is the one with the fewest rises. it was a tough struggle to try to contain it by bending the branches and cropping them for 4-6 days longer than the others. it was a tough fight and in the end she won.
perhaps due to this fact (being closer to the lamp) perhaps due to genetics that needed less fertilizer than the others showed signs of suffering in mid-flowering which maybe slowed it down a little. she is still a gorgeous plant with amazing flowers (they are my favorite at the moment) and she also has a strong lemon smell

fetch

fetch

fetch

that's all for today, in 2-3 days i'll post the usual weekly update
as always advice, criticisms, opinions, questions and insults are welcome and encouraged

take care

horse mouth

day 100 from spourting - 64 from time switch

Hello everyone!

today we celebrate the 100th day of the life of the plants! in the last week I have flushed all the plants, but in four different days: on the 28th the two cream caramels, on the 29th the two sweet amnesia haze, on the 30th the san fernando lemon kush 1 and yesterday the san fernando lemon kush 2 I preferred to wait more days for san fernado lemon kush 2 both because it is slightly late, and because, due to the suffering in mid-flowering, it has received less fertilizers. they are starting to yellow.
loonkig at the trichomes some people would already cut them but as I like the cream caramel, especially the 1, I would wait a couple of days, the sweet amnesia haze in a week and the san fernando lemon kush, in particular the 2 due of stress, in at least two weeks. since they will all be cut on the same day (in 7-10 days) both because they are all intertwined under the same net and because I dry them in the grow box to contain the smell. I will have, as always, different degrees of maturation, which is good for me. today's photos made with the now inevitable black cardboard behind.

like last times the two cream caramel are on the right, the san fernando lemon kush on the left and the sweet amnesia haze in the middle

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

continues

horse mouth

continues

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

i flushed them in 5 times spaced 20-30 minutes from each other. each time the plants received about 3 liters each for a total of 15 liters of tap water. after about 3-4 hours from the fifth irrigation I gave 0.5 liters per plant with 3 ml \ l of zym. now they only drink tap water.I am also gradually lowering the power of the lamp, now it is about 70%, and to removing 15 minutes of light every 3-4 days, now it is 11: 30 \ 12: 30.
I counted the main branches and there are 60: each plant has 10 branches except the sweet amnesia haze which have 11 and 9 branches respectively. Looking at them I see a few that will weight less than 5 grams, so I think I might as well beat my record of 358 grams. guessing I would say 360. which would be a great result. I don't think the limit of my cultivation is the light, but the available space. the average yields declared by sweet seeds for these strains range from 433 to 583 g / m2. my space is 0.72sqm, but the fan takes at least 0.02sqm, so I consider 0.7sqm. for my space the minimum declared yield is 303 and the maximum of 408. 360 grams I know that it is an ambitious goal, but I think it is possible.

that's all for today, as always advice, criticisms, opinions, questions and insults are welcome and encouraged

take care

horse mouth

thanks bibi and cowmax!
i already like them very much! i have no complains at all with these great genetics.

day 106 from spourting - 70 from time switch

good evening everybody!

today ends the tenth week from the change of period and, as always, the plants are in excellent health.
they all continued to turn yellow even if at different rates, the one that is discharging more slowly is the cream caramel 1. to her, to the san fernando lemon kush 1 and to the sweet amnesia haze 2 I removed some green leaves, but poorly lit to speed them up unloading. the trichomes continue to mature and cutting is scheduled for the first days of next week. the power of the lamp is about 65% and the hours of light are only 10:45 per day. this setting will remain so until the cut. photos shot today. unedited, as always

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

a detail of a photo shot two day ago of a cream caramel 2 flower

fetch

they continue to drink only tap water.
in the final days of each run I always have mixed feelings. I am so happy and excited to finally be able to admire them all whole and in a month to be able to taste their fruits, but I am also sad at the idea that the plants I have taken care of with so much commitment and sincere affection are no more in my tent ready to be admired when I felt like it.
however I am delighted! :) the run looks every day better: fantastic aromas and lots of nice big buds. there is no question about the quality of genetics: resistant plants, beautiful, very fragrant and, as far as I can guess now, very productive.

take care

Crowmax

Veteran
They look fantastic!
How long you will keep them with only tap water before harvest?

horse mouth

thank you very much, mates!

How long you will keep them with only tap water before harvest?

this run less than usual: 7-10 days. i must confess a really dumb mistake: the flowering time for every strain is 8-9 weeks, but, i dont know why, my mind recorded 9-10 weeks. i got it too late so i'm almost a week late with that. plants should have been more "descharged" (what s the english for the phase when plant eat last nutrients she have in her?), but, for my experience, i wont taste ferts anyway.

thanks again!

horse mouth

day 111 from spourting - 75 from time switch: cut

Hello everyone!

I apologize in advance for the length of this update which will consist of five posts, including this one, due to the limit of photographs per post and to do it nice and tidy. thanks in advance anyone who has the patience to read them all

yesterday was the big day !! 111 days had passed since they emerged from the ground and the long awaited moment of cutting had arrived! since I started at 2pm to finish at 2am with only one hour break for dinner, I didn't have time to update.
the plants have always been healthy, I never had such wide trunks and I have never taken so long to clean the plants: it promises to be a huge harvest !!
I tried to remove the net the night before cutting, but I saw that I would not be able to do it without damaging the plants since they were intertwined, so I cut it.
this is how the plants looked the evening before cutting.

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

continues

horse mouth

continues

CREAM CARAMEL 1

gorgeous plant! very low, but with very strong branches covered with large and very compact flowers (perhaps the hardest buds I have ever grown) with a missile shape, but with a domed tip. it has an intense and pungent, but also sweet smell. it was one of the fastest to be clean.

as it comes out of the grow box

fetch

trimmed

fetch

trunk

fetch

random flower

fetch

close up view

fetch

CREAM CARAMEL 2

like her sister she is very beautiful and short. the branches are a little less strong and struggle to bear the weight of the flowers which are larger and a little less compact than the cream caramel 1. the shape of the flowers is more "traditional", but the smell is like the other plant. this plant was one of the longest to clean

fetch

trimmed

fetch

trunk

fetch

random flower

fetch

close up view

fetch

continues

horse mouth

continues
SWEET AMNESIA HAZE 1

this was the only plant with 11 branches and remained a bit low. has large, but very airy, sativa-style flowers. it has a very pleasant and sweet scent that I cannot define better. it had a lot of leaves, in fact it was the one that took me the longest time, but the amount of resin and the aroma will pay off.

fetch

trimmed

fetch

trunk

fetch

random flower

fetch

close up view

fetch

SWEET AMNESIA HAZE 2

she had nine branches and grew 10-15 cm more than her sister. its flowers are more compact, but always a little airy and the aroma is more pungent. it had far fewer leaves than "1" and took a lot less time to clean. even here resin in big quantity

fetch

trimmed

fetch

random flower

fetch

random flower

fetch

close up view

fetch

continues

horse mouth

continues
SAN FERNANDO LEMON KUSH 1

for now it would seem the least productive, but it has a very strong lemon aroma that I really like. she has grown a lot, remaining shorter only than her sister. the branches are very long and strong. it didn't have many leaves and it was a pleasure to clean it

fetch

trimmed

fetch

trunk

fetch

random flower

fetch

close up view

fetch

SAN FERNANDO LEMON HAZE 2

with her it was a constant fight. I have almost always lost. I folded it for a week more than the others, I cropped the branches even several times, it was the only one without risers and yet it managed to dominate all the other plants in height. it is a beautiful plant that I wish I could have seen it grow outdoors and become 5 meters tall. like her sister it has a very strong lemon smell, but it has larger and more compact flowers even if a little less ripe. she too had few leaves.

fetch

trimmed

fetch

random flower

fetch

close up view

fetch

continues

Latest posts

Latest posts