What's new

Ghost ha#22 x Sour Diesel test by Chomsky

chomsky

Holy shit. Talk about viable seeds. 5 of my 6 seeds popped in less than 10 hours. I'll be putting them in soil tonight.

chomsky

It's really unbelievable that all six seeds popped in less than 24 hours. Far less!!! I just out them in soil. Pics tomorrow even though they will be pretty boring pics. It always throws me how different it is to go from the end of a 12/12 cycle back to seeds. No matter how dialed in the environ is it always seems like I'm starting from absolute scratch!!!

chomsky

off to a stellar start

off to a stellar start

Its almost unreal. These seeds were put in paper towels less than 48 hours ago. Seriously, is that amazing or what?

Last edited:

denjo

fresh beans with softer shell. imagine how long it takes for some seeds to finally come into the shops... and also stay there for a while. Just had a Lemon Thai Kush from 2014 which I did not store proper, took 2 days for the shell to crack :D

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
these seeds are around 3 months old. Perfect germ power. for another 2 years, then it will get less.

Nice your first on IC to hit over the start line. have fun i will peek from time to time.

Cali Kush Farms baby whooooooo

chomsky

I forgot to mention I received my shipment of Mammoth P microbes which I'm looking very forward to seeing the results from this exciting stuff. The folks at Growcentia were super kind enough to provide me with enough microbes to complete this test. If you have questions about Mammoth P please feel free to ask away. They will be following the test and I'm sure happy to answer.

I'm so stoked to be using Vegamatrix with Red Frog Compost teas and Mammoth P. This really is pretty much an organic grow on great organic steroids. I hope this isn't sounding like an ad. I promise it's not!!!

chomsky

Sounds promising ....

It does doesn't it? Its a whole lot of good shit. I'm sure Lucas Formula would go toe to toe with it for 1/10 of the cost. But this is fun as hell and I am really expecting some delicious and insanely dense sugary buds...

chomsky

Going to transplant into one-gallon pots this Sunday and consider the girls in Veg. I've been using Web Rootstar and OG tea along with the Vegematrix and Mammoth P to get these girls off to a sweet start. I'm really going to bring my soil to life Sunday by getting started with the Red Frog Compost tea. This tea requires a solid 48-hour brew so I'll get that going in the morning. Plenty of pics to come.

nickman

Veteran
Yeah, I'd think the smells and tastes will b more pronounced... That's prolly the main factor with using true organics... I think...!!!...

chomsky

Its a bubblin

Its a bubblin

OK got my tea going. I expect a bigg bubbly living film sitting atop the water in a couple days...