What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GGK finally does one of these..

Ganjaganjakush

Hey there, been growing for a few years now and decided to make a thread to post my pictures and things I got going on...feel free to ask any questions or post up anything your working on doesn't matter to me, most of my posts will be pictures

Let's start with what I'm working with,
12x16 room, 6 1k de gavitas, 3 ton mini split, I'm running coco and a water only ammended soil.

Strains, I've spent a lot of time collecting elite clone onlys mostly thanks to the cool people's I've met here, prob a few I've forgot
Gg4
Banana og
Chem 91
Trainwreck
Deathstar
Forum cookies
Ogkb 2.0
Fire og
Sour dubb
Slymer

Flipped this last week, will throw up some more pics soon..any questions comments feel free!
Soil Scrog of glue
r3Qs1n0.jpg

Ones in 2 gallons are coco glue/ogkb 2.0 rest are in 15 gals of water only soil mix, mostly sour dubb and a few chem 91s
3vTMn69.jpg

Ganjaganjakush

I flower under 11/13 I like the way the buds come out diff structure and a few finish alot faster for me under that.
Day 50 on all these chem 91
2045MSD.jpg

UipnZ5K.jpg

qTMiUg0.jpg

OGKB 2.0
LrsSIvH.jpg

NOm7cjL.jpg

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Taggin' in. Finally another grower that flowers under 11/13. I was beginning to think other people besides me using that schedule was an urban myth. Flowers are looking sick homie!!!

Ganjaganjakush

Yeah I really like the way my flowers come out under the 11/13,
Got a bunch of foliar spraying to do. Today just going with fulvic acid and agsil-16 gunna do another neem in a couple days..I like to spray untill they start to show bud crowns

Ganjaganjakush

Didn't do much over the weekend just some pruning, can't wait till these come down, 56 days been on plain water 16 days now
Gg4
Q4gUy5R.jpg

Chem 91
4Q8NYtA.jpg

p2xCj6M.jpg

OGKB 2.0
jcHhOB6.jpg

Ganjaganjakush

Damn today sucks, my little buddy got hit by a car last night...3 year old chihuahua my little guard dog gone. Barked at everything...little update try to get my mind off things left side of glue scrog
picture.php

Right side
picture.php

Coco plants..glue/ogkb 2.0/ couople chem 91
picture.php

And a giant bush of glue inches from the ceiling
picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Shits looking proper in there :good:

but,

Daammnnnnnn, little dog critters become a part of the family. Really sorry for your loss man. :comfort: