What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GGK finally does one of these..

Ganjaganjakush

Yeah man was my first dog since being on my own was only 3, I've been working a shop so he's been locked up more latley so was full of energy and last night he darted out the door after eating when I was going to garage.

Tri_Cho_Me

Love all this, GGK! (and the name)

Any recommendations on finding "elite" clones in an 'un-friendly' state? Is it even possible without knowing someone beforehand? Even seeds for that matter. I am left to the devices of overseas seedbanks and have no idea if what i'm getting is what they say it is, quality of the genetics, if the price is fair, etc. etc.

Keep up the great growing and pics!

Tri_Cho_Me

Ganjaganjakush

Any recommendations on finding "elite" clones in an 'un-friendly' state? Is it even possible without knowing someone beforehand? Even seeds for that matter. I am left to the devices of overseas seedbanks and have no idea if what i'm getting is what they say it is, quality of the genetics, if the price is fair, etc. etc.

Tri_Cho_Me
Stick around here and make some friends before you know it something will come up for you

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran

Tri_Cho_Me

Get acquainted with the site, contribute to threads, make some friends. Don't walk around with your hand out or be hitting people up (not that you are). Things might start to fall in your lap over time.

Aside from that there are a multitude of domestic seed banks to choose from now. My best advise would be to poke around on Instagram now as a lot of those places have a presence on there. Look around on Seed Bay here first but after that google around for Seed vault of california, great lakes genetics, neptune seed bank, greenline organics, @incanlama, @headiegardens, yada yada yada

Ganjaganjakush

Little update day 31
45 gal 3 plant glue scrog
picture.php

picture.php

Promix Slymer
picture.php

picture.php

Coco glue
picture.php

Ganjaganjakush

2 lights of coco with glue/ogkB 2.0/forum and then way in back is few soil dubbs/promix chem 91under last light
picture.php

Coco up close glue
picture.php

45 gal soil glue 1 1/2 out of the 3 total
picture.php

Last edited:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Any more info on that 91? Pics, smoke report, terp and smell profile. Any info is appreciated, I have to live vicariosly through you for the next 1.5 months. :laughing:

Ganjaganjakush

Any more info on that 91? Pics, smoke report, terp and smell profile. Any info is appreciated, I have to live vicariosly through you for the next 1.5 months. :laughing:

Here is some nugs of her
Ow8Ibg3.jpg

Smell, I get a chemical gas, burning plastic/rubber and airplane model glue.
High, my tolerance is through the roof I have asthma so I normally dab all day the vapor is no where near as harsh as what smoking does that said I go through 2grams of wax or so a day and when I smoke a bowl of this a rip feels like a small dab face gets kinda warm...Super potent definitely won't be leaving also picked up another cut of chemdog to compare and MOB the clone only outta Maine, this cut of chemdog 91 tho looks dead on to what good ole dog has posted up on IG under skunk_va https://www.instagram.com/p/wef4sWynPa/

Ganjaganjakush

In the coco and promix I'm just running jacks hydro and cal/nit, and the soil plants are ammended and hit with kelp tea here and there

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Here is some nugs of her
View Image

Smell, I get a chemical gas, burning plastic/rubber and airplane model glue.
High, my tolerance is through the roof I have asthma so I normally dab all day the vapor is no where near as harsh as what smoking does that said I go through 2grams of wax or so a day and when I smoke a bowl of this a rip feels like a small dab face gets kinda warm...Super potent definitely won't be leaving also picked up another cut of chemdog to compare and MOB the clone only outta Maine, this cut of chemdog 91 tho looks dead on to what good ole dog has posted up on IG under skunk_va https://www.instagram.com/p/wef4sWynPa/

Thanks man, me saying I'm excited to see what she does out of a greenhouse would be an understatement. :yes:

Ganjaganjakush

looking good homie! really sorry about your dog, lost mine this year too.

Thanks man, can't wait till you can get out here got a bunch of goodies for ya and lots of flavors to sample, oh yeah there is a place in flint that goes by the g....saw a vendor up thetr with some 2.0 was nice seeing another grower not on the forums with her

Latest posts

Latest posts