What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GGK finally does one of these..

Ganjaganjakush

Chemdog
dj5lnlj.jpg

JUENrah.jpg

Ci9Wuuo.jpg

Miraculous Meds

Nice! I have some death star going a bit further along, but have that exact same leaf problem. I think it's ph related. The leaf likes to stay pretty green in general like urs look too. How long do u like to take her?
picture.php

How r u liking that mob cut? I've read a lot of good things about it, n would like to try it some day. It'd be interesting to see how my blue star cut stacks up.
picture.php

Ganjaganjakush

Yeah the deathstar can be finicky at times but it doesn't seem to effect the quality at all that's in a 3 gallon of coco fed every hour lights on I usually take her like 65 days she should do 2 lbs.

The mob is great..very fast has a berry smell hard to explain with a little something in background similar to diesel sfuel so it's not completly sweet I don't normally like sweet strains. Yields great

Miraculous Meds

Yeah the deathstar can be finicky at times but it doesn't seem to effect the quality at all that's in a 3 gallon of coco fed every hour lights on I usually take her like 65 days she should do 2 lbs.

The mob is great..very fast has a berry smell hard to explain with a little something in background similar to diesel sfuel so it's not completly sweet I don't normally like sweet strains. Yields great

That's great on the death star. Amazing, ur hitting 2lbs in a 3 gal pot. Thats dialed in! She looks like a healthy beast. How much wattage u hitting her with? And how much water per feed r u giving. I see ur doing 11 on 13 off as well. I've been hitting my 5 gallon pots 6 times a day at 1/2 gal per feed.

Ganjaganjakush

6k de 12x16 room she takes up 5x6 her self lol. Not sure exact how much she gets but the timer is on for about 30 seconds 3 plants use about 10 gallon a day and I don't really have run off the pots stay same weight whole time. Jacks hydro day 40-58 they get only .6ec then 7 days straight water

Chem D
DcV4Ytz.jpg

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
It must be awesome to have a "lit room" , instead of "lit plants", it looks awesome anyways, lol. I would love to be able to set a plant anywhere in the room and have it come out like it was right under a traditional HID set-up.

Ganjaganjakush

Yeah im enjoying it wont grow any other way, it took a min to get use to the lights being so high off the canopy but not only has my yeild got up quality has too and thete 4-5 feet from canopy with nugs below pots as juicy as tops

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Nice! I'd say did you get to try the mob, but I think all that was gone a while ago. Doesn't last long

RoostaPhish

Veteran
So Crazy is now telling me that the cut of chem is actually "clean d". Not something i am familiar with.

Budley Doright

Veteran
Been waiting for this......just noticed......

and not that much to catch up on......:greenstars:

Ive always been a fan of your pics..... did a search on name....

one hit......IM in......

Michigan grower love...

mack 10

Veteran
Never heard of clean D, kinda looks like chem D
So I can see where mistakes can be made.
Gonna look that one up.
Is it a chem strain or totally diff?