What's new

GG4 and More

GRIMS

Have you flipped your gorgeous little bed there? Such a nice canopy!

What's up ultimatefreak? I flipped them last Friday :dance013: Thanks for the comment on the canopy, I'm tryin!!

Last night I sprayed with a mixture of Azamax and Monterey Garden Insect Spray. I am just now getting the hang of how much quicker the pots right under the light dry up than the outsiders. I over watered the outsiders a bit once because I assumed all the plants were thirsty based upon the examination of a plant directly under the 600 watt. Nothing major, just thought I'd mention it.

GRIMS

GRIMS

Here's a peak into veg if anyone is interested. . . Top deck plants are moms (some will be soon), bottom plants are getting prepared for flower.

Top deck

picture.php

Bottom deck

picture.php

These are the two Candylands that are under the small T5 rack. They're doing alright after their transplant.

picture.php

When I transplant I use a bit of SuperThrive (3ml/gal) and that's it. Ph 6.2

GRIMS

fatsack79

Awesome lineup of strains u have there Grims... Best of luck and good green vibes to ya brother... Look'n forward to the show... :tiphat: -F.S

GRIMS

What strains are you working with? They look good by the way.

Thanks for the compliment!
I've got these strains as clones: Pink Champagne, Gorilla Glue #4, Candyland, Sour Grapes, and Purple Alien OG.
And then the seeds I've got going are GSC(forum) x Gorilla Glue #4 (clone) and Cherry Pie x Blueberry (selected by NorcalBob) :woohoo:

Awesome lineup of strains u have there Grims... Best of luck and good green vibes to ya brother... Look'n forward to the show... :tiphat: -F.S
What's up fatsack!? Welcome to my garden. I'm not going to lie, I'm super excited about my lineup. Should be a good show so pull up a chair, my friend.

GRIMS

ultimatefreak48

Hey hey Grims, you're most welcome! They look awesome, any idea how much they stretch in the first couple weeks? Seems like an extremely healthy stable set of strains! Very nice! Looking forward to whats to come as well, def gonna pull up a chair for this!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
hey Grims, mine are 13 days into 12/12 and they jumped quite a bit. see if I can grab a pic later. I don't plan on doing a thread on it now but I hope yours kicks it!

GRIMS

Hey hey Grims, you're most welcome! They look awesome, any idea how much they stretch in the first couple weeks? Seems like an extremely healthy stable set of strains! Very nice! Looking forward to whats to come as well, def gonna pull up a chair for this!

What's up freak?! Today will be the their 7th day of flower. They do seem to stretch quite a bit! At day 14 or so I'll post comparison picks, day 1 and 14. I can see a sea of colas in the future.. :dance013: Thanks for the compliments, I'm glad you're tagging along.

hey Grims, mine are 13 days into 12/12 and they jumped quite a bit. see if I can grab a pic later. I don't plan on doing a thread on it now but I hope yours kicks it!

Cool, let me know how it all goes buddy. I'll try to do her justice over here on this end! :biggrin:

Pictures tonight when the lights come on! Week 2 begins tomorrow.
GRIMS

GRIMS

So tonight the lights came on for the last day of week 1. I've got some discoloration due to over fertilization. Things are looking pretty good other than that!

picture.php

picture.php

Sorry about the ugly HPS lighting

picture.php

How's everyone doing? Gonna be on IC all night. . .

GRIMS

GRIMS

Whats your feed chart look like?

It's a lil' sumthn like this, brother (this was for a 10 week strain. I always flush at LEAST 10 days regardless of the situation).. my handwriting is WHACK, sorry.

picture.php

How're things? My glues are getting crazy!

GRIMS

GRIMS

What's up family? It's getting late this Friday night and I'm very happy just browsing the forums. I used to be such a party animal. It really wore me out, love my new outlook on life...

These Gorilla Glues are stretching HARD and flowering QUICK! In 3 or 4 days I will shave EVERYTHING below the screen. Keep it clean, homies.

picture.php

picture.php

Super ugly HPS shot...

picture.php

Next update I'll get in there before lights on... sorry for the picture quality, guys.

picture.php

GRIMS

Endur

Veteran
Good my candyland is coming along nicely, do you know if you have a cookie pheno? Your GG4's look good.

Hell Jeahh, Glues are rocking phat, GRIMS

Wait till week 5ish, they are going to get stinky.

Croptober,
yes, the CandyLand is very Cookie dominate.....ie, Bay Platinum Cookies.

You can peep out my gallery to see what she looks like flowered out.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=51299

Grims.....
Hope you don't mind me dropping the info on candyland in your thread....if so, just hit me back so I can edit/remove it.

Peace
Endur

T

Toxsik 8

looking good so far.. glues seem glues.. ;)

Endur, i love yr cookies, sticky cookies.. :D

GRIMS

Good my candyland is coming along nicely, do you know if you have a cookie pheno? Your GG4's look good.

Glad you're liking the Candyland! Thanks for the compliment on the Glue.

Hell Jeahh, Glues are rocking phat, GRIMS

Wait till week 5ish, they are going to get stinky.

Croptober,
yes, the CandyLand is very Cookie dominate.....ie, Bay Platinum Cookies.

You can peep out my gallery to see what she looks like flowered out.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=51299

Grims.....
Hope you don't mind me dropping the info on candyland in your thread....if so, just hit me back so I can edit/remove it.

Peace
Endur

The Glues are definitely filling in super quick! Week 5 I BET they will be some stinkers. I don't mind you chiming in on whatever, brother. Love the knowledge!:woohoo:

looking good so far.. glues seem glues.. ;)

Endur, i love yr cookies, sticky cookies.. :D

Thanks! Stick around for the show ! ! :tiphat:

GRIMS

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Subbed. I just received the glue cut as well. Pretty stoked. I'll be watching intently