What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GG#4

D

DNM1

A month old
12 leaf finger GG#4

Attachments

• IMG_7995.jpg
    IMG_7995.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
D

DNM1

What kinda smells are you getting right now. I'm running bohdi' space monkey and I have two that look very similar to your pics.
Hi KP.Got two myself.Bottom plant.
Had them defoliated a few days back.Remember telling a friend that a detected something pungent,earthy,not too sure if there was something sweet hidden in there?.Then again I was defoliating several other strains at the same time
I'm to do some light defoliation on the second one next 48hrs,will come back with something more "precise"
Hope yours are doing well
:)

Attachments

• IMG_1958.jpg
    IMG_1958.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 47
D

DNM1

Hi KP.Got two myself.Bottom plant.
Had them defoliated a few days back.Remember telling a friend that a detected something pungent,earthy,not too sure if there was something sweet hidden in there?.Then again I was defoliating several other strains at the same time
I'm to do some light defoliation on the second one next 48hrs,will come back with something more "precise"
Hope yours are doing well
:)
My second GG#4 is two weeks younger

Attachments

• IMG_1975.jpg
    IMG_1975.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1983 2.jpg
    IMG_1983 2.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 52

Latest posts

Latest posts