What's new

GG#4 x Ancient OG

hicksticky

Still at large...
That is quite the list my friend :tiphat:
Envious really lol:biggrin:

The Grounder pounder purps x Goblin Queens caught my eye, definitely should be some purple dankberry flavors in those.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Sux man! Gotta love being able to replace the glue though. I'm in the same boat right now. Waiting on replacement glues. I lost mine while trying to fight my way through my fall harvest pretty much by myself, but I got word my replacements are getting their bags packed for a road trip soon.

Dig those care packages :biggrin:

Nice selections... :peacock:
Gotta be some fuel in dem dar beans
That is quite the list my friend :tiphat:
Envious really lol:biggrin:

The Grounder pounder purps x Goblin Queens caught my eye, definitely should be some purple dankberry flavors in those.

Wife keeps telling me where's the purple you fukka......But I dig purps just as much lol. Gonna be a killer hunt for sure this go with the veg clearing up giving me tons of space.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Don't mind the Dia dusting that got on some leaves. Got a bit of a gnat issue right now but about to attack them full force this weekend.

4- GG#4 s1's
picture.php

6-Ancient Glue (Ancient OG x GG#4)
picture.php

5-GG#4 x (Elmer's Glue x Fire Cookies)
picture.php

5-Elmer's Glue x Fire Cookies f2
picture.php

4-Ground Pounder Purps x Goblin Queen (4 on top row)
picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
good luck Artie, it blows my mind there are so many glue crosses already , ancient glue has a cool sound to it

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Right on...looks like some fun crosses!
Gonna be a good one with all these for sure :tiphat:

Got some fresh squeeze rosin next to the bucket for ya :tiphat:

good luck Artie, it blows my mind there are so many glue crosses already , ancient glue has a cool sound to it

Aloha
Just realized I have 3 different glues going in seed form right now lol. Mahalos for the kind words.

Here's the s1's
picture.php

And 2 Suzy Q OG that caught my eye
picture.php

Next round of pics will be in a month once their at pre-flower stage an ready for a culling or male selection if warranted.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
After a lil spring cleaning I felt is was time for a lil update. I pulled a few cause of lack of vigor. One of the first things I cull for, second would be mutants if they don't grow outta it after the 4th or 5th node. Some just don't have the nutes to produce proper first sets an need some adjustment I've found in my years. Some are just garbage to say the least. The s1's have a stinker in the 3 that has my nose/eye, stoked on that one. Looks to be something special in each pop hoping their female, besides the s1's.

Threw in the drain table I built an gave them some room.

picture.php

picture.php

Started building a new 4x4 flower room to turn through these faster.
picture.php

picture.php

Getting closer..........

Latest posts

Latest posts