What's new

GG#4 x Ancient OG

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Aloha

Been sleeping on these an finally got to popping this potential masterpiece. It all started when we reversed the GG#4 with Tiresias Mist. We had a Ancient OG an Blue Tara male in a isolation chamber with the glue being reversed too. We timed the release of pollen to a flower cycle to pollenate with uber fresh pollen for the best viability of the pollen. The GG#4 got hit by all pollen an here is the results of one of those pollenations.
picture.php

picture.php

There are 6 total but these 2 are the most vigorous of the bunch an have that "IT" look to em. I'll snap some pics of the other 4 tomorrow. If these turn out killer with no issues we will use the left over pollen an do a full plant pollination is isolation.

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
sounds like a good show :lurk: the AncientGlue should be pretty awesome.

what's your guess for who fathered the lil fatty up there?

whiteberrieS

Veteran
Ahh so you targeted the pollinations? Thought you had a Maury mystery thing going down. :biggrin:

RckyMtRdnk

Ooohhh Aaahhhhhh

Ooohhh Aaahhhhhh

Very very interesting.... I am definitely watchin this one. Thanx for sharing. Should be an awesome cross! Both are badasses!:tiphat:

:lurk:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Ahh so you targeted the pollinations? Thought you had a Maury mystery thing going down. :biggrin:

Selective application on different plants were done using the pollen brushes. The s1 seeds were different in shape from the Ancient OG cross. Just like on the Killer Queen crosses where the Blue Tara an Ancient OG seeds were different shape too. There was only 2 wandering beans created in the whole pollenation that are unidentified. We cut fans for 3 days for the pollen to take an then sprayed em down with water. Viola! I AM THE FATHER lol.

Good to see ya around Mr. White.
:tiphat:

whiteberrieS

Veteran
picture.php

Nice :good: Was wondering about that last winter, if they'd make different shapes, but the dads all being cousins they aint too different.

:tiphat: good to be around, without being blacked out at 3am ha. done with the devil's piss.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Are you gonna try any of these outside? Could be a giant hidin in them beans....

These will got outside once they get cloned an transplanted. The Ancient Og for sure has some giants in there. My hazes are all the beast I need lol, they are huge outside now.

View Image

Nice :good: Was wondering about that last winter, if they'd make different shapes, but the dads all being cousins they aint too different.

:tiphat: good to be around, without being blacked out at 3am ha. done with the devil's piss.

Congrats on the new life braddah!

RckyMtRdnk

These will got outside once they get cloned an transplanted. The Ancient Og for sure has some giants in there. My hazes are all the beast I need lol, they are huge outside now.

I can't wait to see what the cross of the two looks like structure wise and everything. I bet it's awesome! Maybe a glue that will support herself a lil better, well unless they put on three foot buds like I have seen pics of the ancient OG doing. You might have something here...

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
They're taking off from their recent transplant with 2 real stand outs looking identical in structure, size an vigor. I'll update some pics in a couple days :tiphat:

Last edited:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Man do these got a strong nose on em. Here are the 2 most vigorous ones.

picture.php

picture.php

Plus these 3.......

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Got them sitting in Promix bx an they got their first guano tea today. Gonna clone next weekend an flip these a 1-3 weeks after.

bigshrimp

Veteran
What an old world look those have to them. Should be some lovely plants.

Definitely watching this one...

Shrimp